Well everyone here it is......

hayadooin

"No really Hayadooin...."
Donating Member
Registered
Well after a long search I finally found the right one. I had to travel to San Francisco from Los Angeles too get it but it was well worth the long trip..... So here she is. And as you can see I got THE FASTEST COLOR........

IMG_0006.JPG

She is beautiful... congratz!
beerchug.gif

WOW! Only 2900 miles!?! Looks like you really got lucky there! Take care of her!

super.gif
I had a 2004 with that 99 Bodywork,good on ya! 1 of the best colors ever to come down the pike!

Sisters_3.JPG

You'll want to make sure the subframe is in good shape and there was a recall on the fuel pump I think.

That's not just the fastest color Busa, but the fastest color bike .... PERIOD!
race.gif

beerchug.gif

Nice gauges. I have the 220's as well. You'll want to check the rear sub-frame ours is aluminum not steal, it's no weaker than the newer steal ones but ours will crack at the welds rather than just bend if it's over-loaded. I don't know of any recall on the fuel pump, our fuel pump is in a different location than the newer ones, not a bad thing just different. There is however a recall and then another subsequent recall on the cam chain tensioner - POS. My bike has an aftermarket manual one because the previous owner just got tired of all the recalls. Check all the normal stuff, but also pay close attention to things that wear with age not necesarily miles. I have an 00 I just got last week and mine has 3300 miles but I noticed the front tire (original) is very hard and probably needs replacement even though it's not that worn out. Would be wise to check all the hoses too as those are prone to dry-rot or cracking, radiator, fuel line, etc. Keep the rubber side down and NICE RIDE! 2nd fastest colors IMO
super.gif

bowdown.gif
Very nice, But its not the fastist color.. the 2000 red/gray is..
biggrin.gif

Thank's for all the advice.... The bike is in pristine condition. I received all of the paper work with it including the recall work done. I put a new battery in it just to be safe. I will look at all of the necessary things like the hoses and cables. GOTTA GO NOW TIME TO RIDE.............. One last thing I'm surprised that no one noticed the reflectors on top of the battery box (LOL).

Back