I'm USA bound

Sounds like we need a mini-bash in SF when you get here. Several of us in the area, I'm sure we could make time for dinner somewhere. There are some good restaurants on Pier 39 over looking the bay.

Thanks guys, for all the feedback. I have a rough route planned but things may change on the road. If I get time to visit I'll shoot some of you guys a PM.

Thanks guys, for all the feedback. I have a rough route planned but things may change on the road. If I get time to visit I'll shoot some of you guys a PM.

Wait. You're coming all the way over here and aren't sure if you'll 'get time to visit'? :rofl:

You must have a VERY ambitious path...

:laugh:

Hopefully you'll look us up, brother. That's an epic .oRg opportunity.

:beerchug:

Oh, you might want to pick up a car charger for your cell phone and camera!!! Driving through Wyoming and Utah, I killed a set of batteries in my camera and didn't have a charger. UGGGGGhhh!!! I can only imagine the batteries I would go through while visiting some of the places you have planned to visit. No visit is complete without having a mini org meet and greet. :beerchug: Besides, when you get a chance to come back and do some riding, she wont think you are crazy coming all this way to meet up with people you met on the internet!!!!! :laugh:

check out the madmaps of the area if you are looking for an exciting/fun drive between your destinations :cool:

MAD MAPS Scenic Road Trips

Also remember there are some sister banks between that side of the pond and this one, might save you some $$$ on currency exchanges and a hellova lot easier to get $ while on the road without having to carry tons on you (either cash or traveller check) or on your cards. for example US:BankofAmerica = UK:Barclays

Have a blast and take TONS of pics :beerchug:

oh yeah, definitely bring car chargers for your toys :thumbsup:

Back