Welding Onto The Stock Swing Arm

busalife2016

Registered
Have a few questions I've Google the mess out of it!!! Like the title says I have a stock swing arm and work with welders my question is can it be cut and add 8"? What concerns or problems will I run into? I did see someone say if it's not straight the chain will pop non stop? So what would I need to tell the welder working on it? Or will I need to buy one all together anything will help. Thanks

Yes it can be done. The problem is your rolling the dice that the person you have do the work is competent enough to do it correctly. That they understand the importance of aliment and structure stability. The advantage of buying an arm manufactured to desired length is they are built in a jig and welded with preset machines.

I wouldnt trust just anyone to build me a stretched swing arm. Alignment is super critical.

Have a few questions I've Google the mess out of it!!! Like the title says I have a stock swing arm and work with welders my question is can it be cut and add 8"? What concerns or problems will I run into? I did see someone say if it's not straight the chain will pop non stop? So what would I need to tell the welder working on it? Or will I need to buy one all together anything will help. Thanks

You can pick up a new Evil arm for $660 shipped,including chain guard,new bearings,powder coating,etc.

http://www.evilswingarms.com/

Busa%202-26-2016%20005_zpsa4m7650u.jpg

Wife's booty lol
image.png

Back