Swing arm extensions (4-6") bolt ons

Furball

Registered
Anyone have any experience with these bolt on swing arms that extend 4-6"....I was just wondering how well they worked and if there were any issues to look at b4 I look further into them....

I haven't seen any pics of them installed and defintely want to research them before I purchase. They appear to bolt onto the stock swing arm and extend them 4-6"....all that is needed is a longer chain.....does anyone know anything about them....thanks

Buy good extensions,don't go for those $180 pieces of junk.I'm not really into extensions but have a company I'm gonna start distributing for if things work out and this willl be probably the best set I have ever seen or will put my name behind...

Try Exoticycle extensions...
They are said to be the original and strongest...
PM Jester, he is a board Admin and I am very pleased with the price and service from him on the extensions...
Also Goldenchild is a reliable board member and Vender...

David

Thanks, this may be a winter mod...but I want to research more on the handling of the bike after stretching....I ride with a bunch of guys with Gixxers and R6/R1's and think this may slow me down in the twisties.....Not to brag but now I am first to get through them even on a busa because I believe I am the better rider....Much research to come.........

Thanks, this may be a winter mod...but I want to research more on the handling of the bike after stretching....I ride with a bunch of guys with Gixxers and R6/R1's and think this may slow me down in the twisties.....Not to brag but now I am first to get through them even on a busa because I believe I am the better rider....Much research to come.........
They don't slow you down that much... at least I don't think so. Here is a pic of the one's I used. It is strectched about 5.5" (123 links in the chain) and below is a pic of my rear tire. This is street riding only and I only have 509 miles on my bike:
5421c099.jpg

e8c3cc04.jpg

Back