I want an aftermarket swing arom - stock lenght

GPW

Donating Member
Registered
Looking for a company that can make me an aftermarket swing arm in stock length. The swing arm should be lighter than stock without the hump in the middle and be just as strong. Looking for it in black or powder coated OEM silver or gun metal. Please let me know any useful information. I do not want to swap the swing arm out with another model. I want to do it differently. Thanks for the help.

I need this asap.

sample:

powder_arm.jpg

Greg

<!--EDIT|GPW
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152993979 -->

I believe it does but I don't know which years. Alot of guys get them extended so they can slam their bikes without having clearance issues. I think there is a thread in this site about it. If you do the swap, post up the info cause I might be interested. Anything to shave weight is a plus.

I found two companies that look like they can make what I want but they were closed today. I should know more on Monday. If I can get half the weight and the same strenght that would be great..and the final touch for this bike. I would also like the ability to have the room for adjustment from 2" shorter to stock length so I can play with the settings, so the bike is not so wheelie prone with the shorter wheel base. I will find an answer it's just not going to be cheap but should look pretty sharp and serve the function.

Looking the bike today it is going to look like crap with the huge void where the stocker swingarm has the lump in the middle. The Gixxer 600 swingarm is looking like the better route. Which year swing-arm bolts right on with no issues. I also heard the 750 arm works as well...

Srad swingarms are the direct bolt up! 96 thru 99

Back