Weather Where You Are

Winter rider gear on kind of weather. Sunny (15°C/59°F) with a breeze or little bit more occasionally. Some rain is coming, I hope it won't last.

Regular overnight lows of around 15 degrees C ( 59 degrees F )
Regular daytime temps of around 23 degrees C ( 73 degrees F )

They have been promising rain most days for the last couple of weeks but we’ve only seen 1 or 2 very light showers so far this month.
I’m still watering all the new trees and veggie garden.

Comfortable temps but a bit of rain would be nice.

603566FD-EDC1-451B-9434-C9B336CAFEFA.jpeg

We are supposed to get a douse of winter over the next couple days.....right now we are getting ice pellets and things are icing up out there.....

Yay!

I watched the weather station where it says the US was hit hard by tornadoes.....hopefully everyone on this forum are safe.....

We are supposed to get a douse of winter over the next couple days.....right now we are getting ice pellets and things are icing up out there.....

Yay!

I watched the weather station where it says the US was hit hard by tornadoes.....hopefully everyone on this forum are safe.....
Does your winter ever end?
Must be like living in Narnia lol.
When do you think this 'global warming' will start for you guys up in the frozen North?
It was 17c overnight here (just got up, 7:43am here) and it's another lovely autumn day here!
Yayyy! I LOVE New Zealand!

Does your winter ever end?
Must be like living in Narnia lol.
When do you think this 'global warming' will start for you guys up in the frozen North?
It was 17c overnight here (just got up, 7:43am here) and it's another lovely autumn day here!
Yayyy! I LOVE New Zealand!
2 weeks ago it was 20'C out there and we were in tee shirts.....now we are in winter coats and toques.....

Weather is up and down like a toilet seat....

Lol… my toilet seat stays up…
But any married man knows you’ve gotta leave it down after you’re finished in there lmao
View attachment 1681427
For certain.....life is better when you put it back down....

It's snowing out so hard right now that I can't see across the street....

We could see a foot of snow by morning......

Last edited:
For certain.....life is better when you put it back down....

It's snowing out so hard right now that I can't see across the street....

We could see a foot of snow by morning......
That’s a lot of snow. . . It’s about 11c outside here, 4pm, and grey and drizzling..
But it’s 22c in my lounge room coz I have the log burner running on ‘cozy’ mode.
Watching Joe Bonomassa’s Nerdville show, I love anything about guitarists and guitar history!

That’s a lot of snow. . . It’s about 11c outside here, 4pm, and grey and drizzling..
But it’s 22c in my lounge room coz I have the log burner running on ‘cozy’ mode.
Watching Joe Bonomassa’s Nerdville show, I love anything about guitarists and guitar history!
Well, morning came and although we didn't get the foot they predicted, we did get a good solid 4 inches and it's extremely wet and heavy, each shovel full is a chore to move......

As I type now, it is starting to snow again........and supposed to continue all day into tomorrow....

Yippppeeeee!

There's a wicked wind blowing out there causing drifting and if I didn't look at the calendar, I'd think it was January......

I shoveled twice today already....in a few days it's going to somewhere around 12'C so it will all melt but having snow on my driveway is the same as running water to a beaver....it has to be dealt with......

Whew.....it sure is windy out there today......the rain is being driven horizontally.....

At least it's washing the salt off the roads so when the nice days do hit, the 'ol yellow and black thing will get out on the prowl.....

Back