Weather Where You Are

Hungry Big Mac GIF by Storyful

little bit of rain so far today *

Last edited:
Here we are in the 21st century and the weather people are still as inaccurate as ever,,,

For two days we have been under a freezing rain warning prompting school bus cancellations and yesterday it was 6'C out while today it is 4'C....

The road is as dry as in a summer day (minus the sea of salt on it).....

It's crazy how many snow days the neighborhood kids have had since the Christmas break....

What a difference a week makes lol. The bottom pic is the temps around the area last Friday when I was trying to work. First pic is from today, only 60 degrees warmer!!!

IMG_0774.jpeg

IMG_0733.jpeg

Got a foot of snow last night.....

The good news is I will be out on a yellow 2 wheeler....the bad news is it will be my snowblower......

Now I'm just awaiting the snowplow to go through so I can finish the job.....

Normally the snowplow will leave a 3-4 foot snowbank at the end of the driveway....

The weather here is up and down like a toilet seat...

Yesterday it started out warm and the temperature slowly dropped until last night it was -25'C with the windchill....it is still something like '18'C with the windchill out there....

Tomorrow it is supposed to be setting a record high for March 1st.....

The other day I was walking the neighbor's dog wearing a light spring jacket and ball cap....

Another hot dry humid day.

There is some rain on the weather radar heading in our direction.

Fingers cross we get some, I’m on tanks not mains and the veggies and orchard need it.

70'F here and sunny skies.....

I was just out and saw lots of bikes and one almost crash when it slipped out on a turn and another almost fall over when the rider lost his footing at a stop from sand on the road.....too early for bikes yet.....

We need a really good rain to wash the roads off........

Right now it's snowing so hard I can't see across the street and everything is white out there....

Mother Nature and Old Man Winter are in cahoots......

Back