Weather Where You Are

from Halloween to Cinco De Mayo ~ is the best time to visit SoCal *
City Lights California GIF

@c10 will be here in April *

from Halloween to Cinco De Mayo ~ is the best time to visit SoCal *
View attachment 1673571
@c10 will be here in April *
Sometimes when I go out snowshoeing in the bush and come across an open flowing river, I find a place to sit and reflect...the sound of the river and utter silence (other than a raven, crow or songbird) is pretty darned soothing....

It's pretty hard to beat that....cold or not...

Just blew out my neighbor's driveway which is more like a parking lot....the wind is blowing in such a direction that if I swing the auger chute the wrong way even for a second, I get coated with snow....but it got done and now that I look out, the sun is melting the snow on the driveways and in some places it is completely dry...

I did manage to suck up a hockey puck in his driveway which required 2 shear pins to be replaced.....

I did manage to suck up a hockey puck in his driveway which required 2 shear pins to be replaced.....

A while back, the person delivering phone books put one on the driveway just before it snowed, so I never saw it. Sucked that up with the machine, real fun. Ever pick a jammed paper shredder clean? It took that kind of effort. The porch was 5 feet away too, so they could have walked a couple of steps to put the book up high but noooooo...The auger was completely stuck so it should have sheared the pins which would have helped me swivel it around, but this is my type of luck we're dealing with.

A while back, the person delivering phone books put one on the driveway just before it snowed, so I never saw it. Sucked that up with the machine, real fun. Ever pick a jammed paper shredder clean? It took that kind of effort. The porch was 5 feet away too, so they could have walked a couple of steps to put the book up high but noooooo...The auger was completely stuck so it should have sheared the pins which would have helped me swivel it around, but this is my type of luck we're dealing with.
Here they throw the flyers in a blue bag in our driveways and sometimes it snows..

One time last year even though I knew this and walked the driveway swishing the snow with my boot, I missed the bundle, hit it with the blower and spread shredded newspaper all over the yard...of course it was windy and the newsprint blew all over the place...

It's a good thing I don't get vindictive or I would have laid in wait for them the next week...

Here they throw the flyers in a blue bag in our driveways and sometimes it snows..

One time last year even though I knew this and walked the driveway swishing the snow with my boot, I missed the bundle, hit it with the blower and spread shredded newspaper all over the yard...of course it was windy and the newsprint blew all over the place...

It's a good thing I don't get vindictive or I would have laid in wait for them the next week...
Hi. 90 and sunny. Well it is if you do 30×3 and blow away all of the clouds.

Supposed to be 45F in the morning with a high of 60 so going for a 200ish mile ride to have lunch at Twisted Biscuit in Inverness which is central Florida. Definitely going to have on long johns and my HWK all weather pants and jacket.
Hi. Here in New Bedford Ma. I was hopeing for sunny and low 70's but we got 2 days of mid 40's and rain 2nd day. OH. Well maybe I will look to next May.

High 30's °f here with heavy rain.
More rain and high winds and flooding supposedly on the way.
But, would probably be 3' deep if it fell as snow, lol
We are forecasted to get probably a foot or so unless it changes to rain overnight...

I hope it doesn't as that wet, heavy snow is a pain to clear....

In the last snowstorm we had I saw a 3 1/3 foot snow drift behind my truck....and it was hard packed....I used the yellow snow eating monster on that....

Back