Weather Where You Are

52f and pouring rain. Flooding of streams and rivers is going to be a problem today. The ground is saturated and the rain combined with snow melt has no place to go. Temperatures will be dropping all day, icing is likely tonight. Gotta love the lower midwest.....

Currently 51F and raining. Lows expected in the 20's.
At the moment lashing rain here we call it liquid sunshine last summer plenty of sunshine and plenty of miles on me busa winter not a hope of a spin She's in the garage on her two favourite paddock stands with a heater to keep her warm The ex girlfriend(yes I'm single again)was constantly complaining that the busa was getting more attention than her So gave her walking papers the elbow she's gone and good riddence still got my lady in the garage and me 2 english bull terriers 2 dogs with a great judge of character hated the ex growled at her if she was near them The 2 feckers are grinning from ear to ear since the ex is gone

Its been around 15-35 degrees here in New Jersey but going back up to the 40-50's this week. I ride if its above 38

So as a followup to my post less than 4 hours ago, the temperature is now 33f and still falling, headed for an anticipated low of 20f this evening, into the teens tomorrow morning. The rain has slowed to a drizzle, but things are getting ready to get real interesting real quick.

Snowing here with -15'C and freezing rain in the forecast for tonight and more snow tomorrow and Friday...spring is a looooong way off.

Melbourne today and tomorrow..
Capture.JPG

Where I'm spending the next few days for Australia Day long weekend..

39, 43, 38, 36

It reached 68° here today but will be low 40s in the morning when I head to work. Wish it would just stay warm.

Nice day in the Park. Clouds off n on and just a bit chilly from 5,000’ to 6,000’+. A couple pics are zoomed from same location and one is from a much closer viewpoint. Surprisingly View attachment 1590303

View attachment 1590304

View attachment 1590305

View attachment 1590306

View attachment 1590307

View attachment 1590308

two large waterfalls were flowing a lot of water from way up high. Those rock walls are straight up.
Just for clarification we did mention we hate you correct? :p and THAT was before the "no curves" comments. :fire:

Flatlanders ;<) Those pics are the envy of all on the lower east coast :thumbsup:
Agree! I’m jealous! Do you guys remember @Blanca BusaLess ? Poor guy went to a busa bash and was so disappointed after coming back to flatland that he sold his busa, becasue it got boring riding down here, after enjoying deals gap’s riding. Lol

Speak for yourself and other Floridians. I'm just over an hour south of killer mountain roads. Videos of me on those roads are on YouTube for your viewing pleasure.
What name is the youtube footage under bro ? How about posting up link .

Last edited:
Back