We are officially circling the drain folks...

Hey... You!.... Yeah.... YOU!...... TAG! YOUR IT!!!!!!

Jason
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I think it's doing just what it's designed to do.
MAKE EVERYONE DEPENDENT on Good Ole MOTHER GOVERNMENT for Everything ! That's how you gain control over the total population. Then they can say," Don't do this and you don't get
rock.gif
whatever." New but Old twist to Slavery and Dictatorship  
sad.gif
. And don't ever believe there aren't people who are planning on this !  
wink.gif

But, I still have faith in the American People Stopping this. I just hope they don't wait too long to do it  
jump9.gif

Would this be from the Republic of Kalifornia?[/QUOTE]
Hey, that's the PEOPLES Republic to you mister.
biggrin.gif

I know I smack my girls in their heads frequently. Tell 'em they're ugly, but to be strong, point out all their idiosynchrocies so that they might be more aware...

I'm just joking of course.

BT, you just gave me something worthwhile to rant about at work tomorrow. Unbelievable bullsh!t. Social workers are taking over the world. Jesus. I'm gonna kick the sh!t out of the first social worker I can find tomorrow. Push him while I yell, "Tag!" and watch their head bounce off the wall. "There! Now you've been victimized motherf@#$%#." My supervisor won't even be the least bit surprised, I'm sad to to say. All tree huggers are social workers to me, and they almost always make bad situations worse. No offense to any fellow Busa or other motorcycle riders that might be a member of the .org. If you ride and/or are a member in good standing of the .org, you gotta be at least kinda okay.
blush.gif

J

I think the problem is we aren't really solving any problems now anyways. We are just leaving them to the next generation. The reality is that even some of our elected officials are just very good at comforting people into thinking that they have our best interests at heart.
I'm not going to mention names but I work for an environmental engineering company (alot of tree huggers, I mean some of them ride to work on bikes (foot powered) and don't use disposable anything because it fills up our landfills...) but you gotta laugh at someone..... but back on the topic, we (our company) has a senator on our payroll. Now you wouldn't think much of this especially if the senator has an engineering or specific degree related to the business my company is in. Well the fact of the matter is he's not, his only job is to use his influence to get us through red tape, and get permits and regulations passed to suit our needs. It's a win/win situation as my company gets new clients, the senator gets a phat and I mean a phat paycheck, while his constituents really have no clue as to how the world really turns in his world.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
Edmund Burke

pray for our kids, our kids' kids. They are the ones who will have to fix this mess that has been laid upon their feet.

Not forgetting to mention all the military out there a safe return home (The Real Heroe's of our time) forget the overpaid athletic entertainers... yes folks that's all they do is entertain us, and they get paid quite well to do that. The people we need to stand up and clap for are the men and women of our military who gladly give up all the priviledges that many of us take for grantite to go and fight in countries that some of us wouldn't even go to if we won a free trip to. My hats off to you ladies and gentlemen.
soapbox.gif

ok time to go to bed

California is the state to watch to learn how to NOT run a Government! These are the same yahoos that make every other stupid rule known to man. I make sure stupid Shid like this doesn't happen in MY kids school. I go to the PTA meetings and other school functions and when I hear stupid suggestions made i stand up and clearly state, " That is the dumbest thing I have heard today" Then expand upon it to make the person look even more foolish. I am quick on my feet so it comes easy for me to do. I have found that if you shame one or two idiots the rest stay seated and quiet. Case in point. They are doing construction in front if my kids school. Roads are torn up traffic congestion is tremendous and kids are walking thru this stuff. Someone wanted to delay the finish date because two eagles were nesting in a nearby tree and the construction equipment might MIGHT disturb the birds. I got up laughing ( Literally ) and suggested the birds would be just fine and if they were too disturbed by the noise we would have some ear plugs made for them. Good Lord, Lets keep endangering our childrens lives because mrs. tree hugger here wants to make sure the birds can screw in peace! I have a better idea, Chop down the friggin tree and they'll MOVE!
Rant over, Until someone pipes up with this shid around here...

Oh and now that I'm awake and here's another thing............
my son goes to private school and I love the fact that they say the pledge daily. And ALL must participate.

my $.02

OK, I'm it.... No... Wait... VaBusa... Tag YOU'RE IT!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
HEY! Will you guys stop that? Isn't it illegal someplaces? ? I am feeling left out, rejected and unloved, there fore it is wrong for you to play and demean me like that since I am not included. You will be hearing from my lawyer shortly. Have a nice day you politically incorrect persons.

biggrin.gif

Back