Water to Air intercooler Issue/scam ?

I haven’t heard good things about stedman. I would of bought it from rcc. You get what you pay for..... cheap out and you might have some headaches or some major problems.
FWIW my stedman plenum has been 100% what I expected
No were near the fit and finish of my RCC header, Turbo and charge tube, But no leaks and no motor self destructions. If I had to nit pick. AIT sensor seems to be in a location that it is not in the Air Stream directly so datalogging IAT's response time is not great. Nit Picking I should have/could have specified it's location. and in hindsight A Bung for pre and post cooler would have been SWEET

No were near the fit and finish of my RCC header, Turbo and charge tube, But no leaks and no motor self destructions. If I had to nit pick. AIT sensor seems to be in a location that it is not in the Air Stream directly so datalogging IAT's response time is not great. Nit Picking I should have/could have specified it's location. and in hindsight A Bung for pre and post cooler would have been SWEET
yeah it would be awesome to track iat pre and post, but no room.

I mounted the air sensor on the top of the plenum so it was reading air right out of the IC.

I just put a monster IC on a gen 1. The fit of the whole set up is garbage. It did manage to keep intake temps 20 degrees or so over ambient on the dyno. But ultimately ended up melting all the pistons at a very safe afr.
So since i don't know much when it comes to tuning bikes and even less about with turbos, if it was running a safe afr how did it melt the pistons??

Was the fan (by the dyno) pointed toward the heat exchanger flowing enough?

I'm going to take my turbo bike to dyno...now I'm thinking I should put in C16... Just to be safe....dyno not same as cruising at 150plus....lol

Back