Washington D.C. Metro-Northern Virginia

ok, ok... I wanna make sure I email everyone in this area who is interested in riding when bsrigley, samurai1833, and I go out... I already have big e and postals... But, I need VA busa, mcoyote, and sageronin's email.

Mine is hayabusa@virtualinks.com

From now on, when we plan a ride on or around 211, someone will post info here and I will email the whole group.

Thanks,
Vaughn

Damn cold is eating through my winter jacket! When will the temperature be above freezing again?? How about just above 19??

SHEESH!

We need to start thinking about the riding plan. There is a post under Geography for VA peeps to get together first thing in the Spring to ride out from Lynchburg, VA. I am planning on doing that one if I can. I already put Ben down with me and a tentative for Rob... Anyone else interested? We could have the DC contingent in South-Western VA.

BTW - I suggested the BRP since it is my favorite section of road in these parts... But, since Ben and I have had a run-in (sometimes a HARSH one) with the popo every trip out, I think maybe we should find some ajoining roads (like 60 where we ran from the cops that last time) that are nice and twisty.

Whaddya thinks?

-Rip

ok, ok...  I wanna make sure I email everyone in this area who is interested in riding when bsrigley, samurai1833, and I go out...  I already have big e and postals...  But, I need VA busa, mcoyote, and sageronin's email.

Mine is hayabusa@virtualinks.com

From now on, when we plan a ride on or around 211, someone will post info here and I will email the whole group.

Thanks,
Vaughn
Rip,

Dang ... somehow I missed this post ... just sent you my email address.

DJ

<span style='color:firebrick'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>OK those of you that need your hat for Spring time.

100 hats to go... I will buy and give the 25th order free, followed with the 55th order free and the 99 order free. you do not want to be at events with a crowd and risk not being seen by your Brother and Sister Hayabusa.org members. Let's see how fast we can get these hats on some heads. Have fun and good luck.</span></span>
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Back