Average Highway Speed

I try to keep it around 85 -90
blush.gif

Trust me I want to slow down to 75 mph, but she just loves to be around 90. Also, in traffic I slow down because these people here are crazy as h**. I am so scared that I am going to get a ticket. Maryland/VA state troopers are so ticket happy.
I was so use to the sound of my 600 at 70-75mph that when I got the Busa I was always crusing around 90. The Busa runs so much smoother and quieter the speed just creeps up on you. Get louder pipes and stay tucked in with traffic for a while to get use to the noise level at lower cruse speeds is what it took me to slow down, some.
tounge.gif

I was thinking about getting a new exhaust but I am straying away from that. The Busa has enough power. I really don't need anymore. I would like a new sound though.....

I was thinking about getting a new exhaust but I am straying away from that. The Busa has enough power. I really don't need anymore. I would like a new sound though.....
just get a good set of slip ons. Cheaper then a full system and a great sound. Yosh RS3 race cans are the way to go.
cool.gif

Slightly faster than the cars, I don't pay attention to the speedo unless there are no cars around.

Back