Wasabi breaks 32000~

I imagine ot5her than test pilots you got it, might look in the iron butts hood.

Congratz my brother on a great pair of bikes and a great year of riding. May 2009 be a safe one for ya :bowdown:

Thanks very much!

I know confidently that my brother Warchild, who is Iron Butt Association Staff, has done hellamilez, also. With well over 31k himself, I'd guess he's got anyone else in their association beat...and if I recall correctly he said he's the only one who rides a 'busa for this purpose.

I rode my '06 like nobodies business. Really spent a lot of my spare time on her. They are addictive and you have some great roads and places to visit. Not to mention you have great taste in year and color :laugh:

Scar, How are Wasabi's legs holding up? You notice any degradation of the suspension after 30,000 plus?

Hey, Russ~ I've not noticed any difference in the suspension. Wasabi absolutely slices through the corners just as she did the day she was new. Maybe better having dialed in and broken her in IAW the book. Though any difference would be practically imperceptible. Wasabi's suspension was set by the race team mechanics at Lee's Cycle Service here in SD (Side note: Lee's is also coming onboard as a sponsor for the Stampede.)

The real way to tell would be for me to ride a brand new Gen2 just to feel the difference, and only, really, if the suspensions were identically set.

I think 2009 will see a new outfitting of after-market shocks...for test and review, of course...

:whistle:

I rode my '06 like nobodies business. Really spent a lot of my spare time on her. They are addictive and you have some great roads and places to visit. Not to mention you have great taste in year and color :laugh:

...and I've got GREAT FRIENDS with whom to ride!!!

I find myself thanking you again!!! :beerchug:

Back