Mileage Report/Gen2

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Well, in the 10 months I've owned and piloted "Wasabi", I have been able to enjoy her for 25,000 miles.

In spite of my typically heinous business travel and multi-day/city trips, I have come to know this sport and this family as my focus.

Looking forward to the next 25k with great anticipation...

25000-Miles-9-25-08.gif

:bowdown::thumbsup::bowdown:

Congrats on the milestone Sir!

Amazing, just imagine if you didn't spend all that time traveling to places like Seattle :whistle:

Oh, yeah...and, by-and-large, the miles I have racked were canyon/twisty/mountain predominantly...just the way I love it...

Cheers, ya'llz.

Wasabi-on-Palomar.gif

I just noticed that it says Scar on the fender... Is this the first time I have seen this side of Wasabi?

I added that 'touch'...hmm...seems like at the beginning of August.

I needed something to communicate with Rick Clemson (Palomar Photograher)...and that seemed to be just the trick.

I had talked to him numerous times on the phone and via e-mail. We were trying to set up a group shoot somewhere off-Palomar. Anyway, blah blah blah...when I told him which day I was going to Pally, I wanted to make sure he could distinguish me from _____ (fill in the blank with anyone else on Pally, that day, with a black/charcoal Gen2).

Last edited:
I have just not noticed it. It's glaringly obvious now. So it was a defect with me, not your camera angles.

I just get lost in the action shots... start day dreaming... and you know

Hey scar how many miles you getting on those Road 2s? I have got about 5000 on mine, about 9500 on the bike since Dec. and love em! Oh by the way, you must live on that thing! Wish we had that many good riding days.:whistle:

Hey scar how many miles you getting on those Road 2s? I have got about 5000 on mine, about 9500 on the bike since Dec. and love em! Oh by the way, you must live on that thing! Wish we had that many good riding days.:whistle:

If I could live on her...I certainly would, brother.

My Road 2's...hmmm. First set seems like 7400+ miles; second set...6700-ish. I love 'em. They're a great all-'rounder.

I'm going to attempt to run all the popular ones (by 'busa owner estimation) and do a comparo on them for a magazine. Should be fun!

I should also at this time tell you that Warchild (sometime in the past handful of days) passed the 30,000 mile-mark on his Gen2. What an animal!!! Anyway, when it starts to snow again, and his bike is full of anti-freeze and parked in the garage for 'the season', I'll probably give him something of a 'run'.

Let is also be said that I'm really not doing my part to reduce my carbon footprint! More oil, please.

I have just not noticed it. It's glaringly obvious now. So it was a defect with me, not your camera angles.

I just get lost in the action shots... start day dreaming... and you know

Yeah...ADHD...mostly...

:goodboy:

:omg: Wasabi is almost 1?! Is there a party planned? 10 months :cheerleader:

No, but speaking of parties...my birthday is the day (Sunday) after I get back from the Warchild/Reno hoo-hah...

I'm planning an epic ride followed by dinner for that day... :cheerleader:

Back