Wasabi breaks 32000~

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Well here we are...the last day of 2008...

I'm proud to announce that today, Wasabi clicked over to 32,000 miles.

I'd really like to know if there's any other Gen2 'busa anywhere on the planet which has more miles on her than Wasabi has. Any other Gen2 Pilot who has enjoyed theirs as much as I have mine...

Any ideas how I might go about this?

32000 31DEC08 Mileage.jpg

OMG yer butt is stone. I've got only 38K on my o4 Strom, & 6,800 on my Gen2. They overlap. I do under 10k per year combined, & I ride allot, but the weather kills me HERE in winter. I'm envious, I love to pile on the miles. :bowdown: ((I Hope Wasabi is Orange (the fastest color))

Last edited:
My goodness, Scar....that is amazing. I'm jealous as heck and have to wonder....do you have a job?

:lol:

thats hard core Scar WOW! 32k:bowdown:...you may well have more seat time than anyone for sure, before you have another 32k on it come up this spring and ride:beerchug:

Scar sells his likeness to European Motorcycle magazines, under the alias "Jooles" :poke: Very lucrative from what I hear :rofl:

OMG yer butt is stone. I've got only 38K on my o4 Strom, & 6,800 on my Gen2. They overlap. I do under 10k per year combined, & I ride allot, but the weather kills me HERE in winter. I'm envious, I love to pile on the miles. :bowdown: ((I Hope Wasabi is Orange (the fastest color))

Nope Black/Charcoal, the fastest fastest color...

:laugh:

Wasabi Turns 28000+.jpg

thats hard core Scar WOW! 32k:bowdown:...you may well have more seat time than anyone for sure, before you have another 32k on it come up this spring and ride:beerchug:

You bet your a$$, Robb. '09 promises to be a fantastic year... :beerchug:

Scar sells his likeness to European Motorcycle magazines, under the alias "Jooles" :poke: Very lucrative from what I hear :rofl:

:rofl:

Are you riding tomorrow, SOS? We've got a plan...let me know if you don't have the data, and I'll forward it to you.

Look forward to seeing you... :beerchug:

Scar, How are Wasabi's legs holding up? You notice any degradation of the suspension after 30,000 plus?

I imagine ot5her than test pilots you got it, might look in the iron butts hood.

Congratz my brother on a great pair of bikes and a great year of riding. May 2009 be a safe one for ya :bowdown:

Back