Was watching ufc last night and saw the...

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
even the commercial blew chunk

the add was really slow moving too....

If I saw that Kawi on fire...I wouldn't even waste my time pulling out my monkey...

burning Kawi

laugh.gif

You have a monkey?

hmm...

I have a Giant Anaconda
rock.gif
I just about spit Mountain Dew on my screen!
biggrin.gif

I just watched King Pin for the umteenth time last night & I had the same reaction when they were all sitting in the diner & Randy Quaid said the exact same thing to Woody Harrelson... You have a monkey?

Sorry... bored at work..
face7.gif

Why would you want a bike that goes so fast you don't know you just rode it and need to go for another ride. That Time Warp sh!t must get old.
rock.gif

My jist of things based on the ad link..

1. They needed to incorporate a virtual reality "Computerized Speed Graphics" as they didn't dare show you how fast it ISN'T in reality.

2. I "Freeze Framed It" coming around that wet road curve...it's barely leaning if at all. LOL!

and finally?...

3. In the end?..evidently there's only (1) of'em and everybody hasta take turns riding it. LOL!

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

My jist of things based on the ad link..

1. They needed to incorporate a virtual reality "Computerized Speed Graphics" as they didn't dare show you how fast it ISN'T in reality.

2. I "Freeze Framed It" coming around that wet road curve...it's barely leaning if at all. LOL!

and finally?...

3. In the end?..evidently there's only (1) of'em and everybody hasta take turns riding it. LOL!

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif
all good points,true too.

Back