I SAW A UFO

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
It saw a flying object I could not identify in the night sky. I don't have time or interest in caring about about "believing" or "disbelieving"... I belive I won't live long enought to ever know the truth so I just don't concern myself with it.

That said, I saw a "UFO" in the sky tonight. Can anyone explain the military use of these crafts? If they are stealth recon, why put obvious lights on them? And we are not all backwoods abducties that see it and instantly assume extra terrestrial invasions. Just tell us what your doing?

Long story short, I was telling a story to a buddy of mine tonight about what I saw while at church camp, at night 32+ years ago... everyone was singing kumbaya around the camp fire, I got bored and wondered off into the dark woods alone to star gaze. I laid down and looked up and shortly after, I saw a triangle craft with about 6 white lights on each side defining the shape. [see pic below] It seemed very large, yet very slow and very quiet. I was too stunned to run back to camp and get everyone else to witness. Never the less, I am not alone - see pic below. I was telling another friend of mine about seeing a UFO and he told me he had seen a triangle shaped large, quiet thing with lights on it before I described the thing I saw... cept he saw it a couple months ago. He said it was surrounded by at least 6 helicopters - funny, but I remember when a large fleet of low flying helis flew over a few months ago and I thought maybe another war had broken out by the amount of sudden activity over my place where usually there is none. I live a couple miles from a base but NEVER heard helis so close to my vicinity. A quick lookup revealed a site of reporting UFOs and the primary picture is posted below. It IS just an artists rendering, but I saw exactly that at age 8, my buddy saw it twice in the last year. So what is it? It's obviously not from outer space - aliens on tour to see the pretty earth lights? Come on, the galaxy has MUCH more to offer. Obviously NOT sleath, with bright lights down the sides. So what is it? Further searching leads to a space.com 'theory' that the government uses VERY large black triangle blimps to move heavy equipment by night - kinda makes sense: silent propulsion, barely trackable on radar, no transport paper trail. Why keep people in the dark?

So, I was telling my buddy at dinner tonight, then we went back to his place to did some star gazing and moon photgraphy. While I was trying to take picks of a harvest moon, my buddy, goes "Wait wait wait... what the **** is that? ? ? ? LOOK AT THAT!!" he points out some lights in formation - a triangle - moving down toward the horizon. We had just finished seeing a satellite moving at a much greater speed minutes before... this was going much slower. We couldn't believe it since we were just talking about this sort of thing. The tirangle was just 3 white lights one on each corner, and it was longer than it was wide and moving in the direction of it's longest [front] angle.

Could that have been 3 satellites moving in parallel orbit, equidistant, same speed, same direction? The lights were no brighter than the stars around it, and it was way to dark for me to take any pics of it. Saltelites is my best guess, but should I start making a foil hat?

Who has worked on these crafts or has clearance to speak publicly on this stuff?

Artist rendition of EXACTLY what I saw 30+ years ago, and my buddy saw last year and a few months back:

S43933c.jpg

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: "typos"|1119546686 -->

here's a moon pic. stars didn't pick up at all, so thsoe satellites or whatever would definitely not show up

harvest.JPG

wow.gif

never seen anything like that, but I'm not near any mil bases.

spotted satellites every now and then, but those are always one light in the sky moving by itself...nothing like formation you're describing. coolest thing I've ever seen in the night sky was the space station - it's the brightest thing in the sky and streaks from horizon to horizon in less than 2 minutes.

guess I should have scrolled down the page...

here's the basic look of what was seen tonight. all we saw was the lights - not a craft or shades or that, but basic light formation

S43465.jpg

Not trying to get spooky or loony, just wonder if anyone here knows anything?

here's a reporting center. seems legit
http://www.nuforc.org

all i have to say is google "the phoenix lights" . happened years ago here in phoenix AZ... i remember looking outside and seeing these... b 4 i was 50/50 on beleiving or not beleiving in these things.. after i saw that.. pfft, im 100%. any they said it was some planes or some ####.. whatever.

read the book "little green men" it will explain everything to ya..

better yet get the audio tape from cracker barrell.. it's a fricken hilarious book.

I buy the airship idea - large, silent, but why not release a statement to warn the public? just makes sense. we flew stealth 'Wings" 20 years before the public ever found out... why does everyone assume the Pheonix Lights were Aliens instead of military? some military branches live on misdirection, so why not beleive the simpliest solution?

I'm sure no one in the military that knows about 'em will ever talk...unless there's a $4 million book deal or Steven Spielberg gives 'em a call...

I'd say the military has it's hands on lots of things we don't know a thing about, including aircraft...

Or, H. G. Well's ideals are becoming a reality in corn country...
tounge.gif

Interesting topic, especially from you WWJD...think it'll all lead to moral decay?
smile.gif

Interesting topic, especially from you WWJD...think it'll all lead to moral decay?
smile.gif
only if there's many Blond Alien women on board
biggrin.gif

You are right about the military. I know people and they have no comment. I might walk into the base and ask them what I saw - maybe they'll just tell me a weather balloon.

I checked out the phoenix lights. AZIROC, why would you believe that was an alien craft rather than a military vehicle of experimental propulsion type? I've witnessed this stuff but it STILL don't seem alien to me... there is more technology in development than everyone knows about

smile.gif
only if there's many Blond Alien women on board  
biggrin.gif

You are right about the military.  I know people and they have no comment.  I might walk into the base and ask them what I saw - maybe they'll just tell me a weather balloon.

I checked out the phoenix lights.  AZIROC, why would you believe that was an alien craft rather than a military vehicle of experimental propulsion type?  I've witnessed this stuff but it STILL don't seem alien to me... there is more technology in development than everyone knows about
Oh, so now blondes are responsible for moral decay?!  
laugh.gif
 Most don't even know how to spell it, man...much less tell you what they did to cause it...
tounge.gif

If you just walk on to a military base asking questions in this day and age, with imminent threat of random acts of terrorism and homemade bombs, you might find yourself shot dead...not a good way to go out considering you "only had a quick question"  
laugh.gif

As for the "easier" explanation...you know, I'm a believer in the fact that humans can't be all there is, that the Earth isn't the "only" home in all of the universe that sustains life.  But, if the media picks up on J-Lo taking a dump at a gas station in BFE, then I'd assume we would have seen the media all over an alien ship...but, that's just me...
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|VaBusa
Reason for Edit: "hello? Blonde spelling here..."|1119594465 -->

laugh.gif

Also remember back about 15 years or so more than 12000 reports or something like that in Arizona. All reports identifying the same triangular object, all coming in about the same time. Interesting huh?

Here's a thought.

The military has Area 51, Groom Lake, China Lake etc... They have some fairly well known "Secret Bases" in New Mexico and in Utah. All of these garner the majority of attention. Everyone shines a light towards these areas, so WHY would ANYTHING sensitive be going on there? You want to find the latest spookiest stuff? Keep an eye on the little uninteresting bases.

No better place to hide something than right out in the open while everyone else is looking at some smoke and mirrors in Nevada and New Mexico.

Here's a thought.

The military has Area 51, Groom Lake, China Lake etc...  They have some fairly well known "Secret Bases" in New Mexico and in Utah.  All of these garner the majority of attention.  Everyone shines a light towards these areas, so WHY would ANYTHING sensitive be going on there?  You want to find the latest spookiest stuff?  Keep an eye on the little uninteresting bases.  

No better place to hide something than right out in the open while everyone else is looking at some smoke and mirrors in Nevada and New Mexico.
Damn it Rev! Now they know!!!! Shhhhhhhh...

No secret testing of alien ships going on at the smaller bases...honest...

I too think there is more than one liveable planet. I really don't see it as impossible for other "beings" to exist. I sometimes see strange things in the sky. I realize that it probably is our government testing new things, but sometimes just letting your imagination go can be kind of fun, especially when kids are around.

I too think there is more than one liveable planet. I really don't see it as impossible for other "beings" to exist. I sometimes see strange things in the sky. I realize that it probably is our government testing new things, but sometimes just letting your imagination go can be kind of fun, especially when kids are around.
Easy on that morphine drip there, big guy.........

Back