UFO's and org

Phil96

Tail Gunner
Donating Member
Registered
Curious about percentage of org members who have seen UFO's. I'm big time
avation enthusiast. Always checking out aircraft, but never saw anything
resembling a UFO. I've heard interesting stories from number of credible people, but I don't get to see jack st! I'm envious.

"Search" is your friend... there are a couple long threads on this.. :)

My Dad is a big UFO enthusiast. So of course it rubbed off on me as well. Like to do research online and watch the occasional UFO Hunters when they are on a believable case , and not one that is hyped media BS. The lights over Phoenix to me is the the most witnessed case that holds water to date IMO. ::THE APPEARANCE OF A MAN::DECODING THE PHOENIX LIGHTS MYSTERY
I have yet to see anything that would qualify. But it sure is a dream of mine to get solid confirmation before I leave this Earth.

My Dad is a big UFO enthusiast. So of course it rubbed off on me as well. Like to do research online and watch the occasional UFO Hunters when they are on a believable case , and not one that is hyped media BS. The lights over Phoenix to me is the the most witnessed case that holds water to date IMO. ::THE APPEARANCE OF A MAN::DECODING THE PHOENIX LIGHTS MYSTERY
I have yet to see anything that would qualify. But it sure is a dream of mine to get solid confirmation before I leave this Earth.

interesting, thanks

I saw something really cool one time, daylight, blue sky, looked like a big blowtorch flame crossing the sky (slow) we pullled over to watch it, my mother thought it was a plane crashing. It was awesome to see, I still look up all the time, watch the meteor showers. Never see anything that big. I live in a "dark" area with great sky at night. Like big meteors. Never saw one so slow as that day about 1968, 69. There was some newspaper story about a meteor hitting in Ohio, one I saw was NOT headed west.

Kick the Baby - Clips - South Park Studios

I don't really remember this very well, wish i would have written it down or something.

I saw something in the sky one night, and it was obvious to me it wasn't something normal. I don't remember the details of why I was so sure it wasn't a plane, star, or something else I could explain.

I called my parents to tell them about it and ask if they could see it too.
My parents lived about 20 miles from where I was, and after a minute of guessing where in the sky it would be from their point of view they found it also.

The next day there was a story in the paper about some sort of weather balloon or some crap trying to explain it. I don't believe it :TinFoilHat:

That was the only time that I was sure I had seen something that I would call a UFO.

Back