UFO's

This one time, at band camp........
NO YOU DIDN'T
SHOCKED.gif

My space was invaded by an alien once.... my roommate and I were DJ's and this creature followed us home after a late night, and tried to crawl in bed with me.  When I discovered the ugly infestation, I pushed the uninvited guest off the side of the bed with my feet.  It fought back and was heavy, nearing 300 pounds.  It made kind of a sqauking sound when it bounced on the floor and then wondered off.  I went back to sleep.  Talk about a close encounter!  I fear I might have been probed had I not taken action to defend myself.  My buddy doesn't remember a thing - I think it zapped his brain
Greg, it was reported that the same creature probed uranus.
laugh.gif
The run-down: Aliens are not alien. Those alien space craft are top secret space craft developed by the military, Northrup Grumman, and NASA. They are made of, say rare earth magnets and they hover due to high voltage gravity defying magnetic like forces. They are high tech pieces and they even diffuse the molecules of the air around them so theres no sonic boom or swooshing sound as they instantly disappear into the horizon.

They are able to go through time because they are able to travel faster than the light "flows" (like water flows) across the earth. There are aliens amongst us though.

There is a time frame within a time frame of life where certain people travel in those things to whenever/wherever they want. Ever have de-ja-vu? Its one of them messing with the fabric of time and space!

!!!

I still like the "Alien Tourist" angle on this.... I want to see in the windows for myself and see if Cherry masters were left here by aliens...

When I was a Security Guard for a company in Illinois, I was sent to guard equipment used to clean a large well out in the middle of nowhere. Late one night, I saw a aircraft (still not sure what it was) flying right over the tree lines really slow. No noise at all and my cell phone went from full signal to none. It stopped, went back and forth and went away slow. Could just see a bright light, no flashing lights at all. Still figure it was some type of Military aircraft, not convinced it was otherwise.

When I was a Security Guard for a company in Illinois, I was sent to guard equipment used to clean a large well out in the middle of nowhere. Late one night, I saw a aircraft (still not sure what it was) flying right over the tree lines really slow. No noise at all and my cell phone went from full signal to none. It stopped, went back and forth and went away slow. Could just see a bright light, no flashing lights at all. Still figure it was some type of Military aircraft, not convinced it was otherwise.
Hey fate, was that the large black triangle thing seen over Dupo and some other outside St. Louis communities some time back. Saw a program where they interviewed some police officers about it.

Lived in South County St. Louis years back, a party town as I recall.
thumb_up.gif

Wish i had been working that night. I used to drive on Il. rt. 50 from Lebannon Il. to Flora Il. I saw something when I lived in Denver suburbs in 1976. Thought it was a helicopter, but no noise. About 6-7 people saw it including my friends dad, who was an Air force Col. No explanation for it.

Hey fate, was that the large black triangle thing seen over Dupo and some other outside St. Louis communities some time back. Saw a program where they interviewed some police officers about it.

Lived in South County St. Louis years back, a party town as I recall.
thumb_up.gif
Only had one bright light, could not see anything but light. It was not near St. Louis, closer to Chicago and towards Indiana, don't remember name of town.. There was an airforce base that was decommisioned but was active at timeNear this property.

Wish i had been working that night. I used to drive on Il. rt. 50 from Lebannon Il. to Flora Il. I saw something when I lived in Denver suburbs in 1976. Thought it was a helicopter, but no noise. About 6-7 people saw it including my friends dad, who was an Air force Col. No explanation for it.
Sounds more like what I saw, this was in 90's.

When my mom was about 9, she used to talk about the little Blue Kids with Funny Eyes that used to play with Her out on the Farm in Texas.  She has been Dead for about Ten Year Now but she was not one to tell a Lie
SHOCKED.gif

2019 September 20.jpg

#Aliens ~ #Area51 ~ #Nevada ~ #NewMexico ~ #RidersUnite ~ #THEoRg *

Back