UFO video to be shown to public Friday

ITS' A COOK BOOK! IT'S A COOK BOOK! RUNF FOR YOUR LIFE'S IT'S A COOK BOOK!
rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif
You have been watching too much twighlight zone
biggrin.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

Well hell I thought it was appropriate! LMAO
rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif
I only knew that because it just so happens a co-worker and I were discussing this ealier and he mentioned the episode (before you ever even made the post, weird huh.

I remember the episode now but I had totally forgot about it. if he hadnt mentioned it earlier I doubt I would have caught it lol.

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

lessee  100 billion billion Galaxies and not a single soul out there?   I think most concur that it is more likely there is other intelligent life out there.....  are they here?  what the heck for..  we got nothing they would want.. (violent species we are)

but there are certainly some nutcases here on this planet...
Just looking at the numbers... I have to believe that there are other life-forms and they are probably more advanced than us. Why fear it? why have it be mysterious? Just accept it and get on with life.

OMG, that was a funny episode...

So, has anyone else's life changed since this video was released?!
rofl.gif

I feel so violated...I've seen that same guy at the local market, licking the squash...
tounge.gif

Here's the best quote I read:

"What a bunch of sour pickles. This is fun, remember fun?"

I think the worst is the head "bobbles" like a puppet. Although I think all that time in zero G would have the same effect on physiology. They are out there but this aint them.

Alien.jpg

Ok, does anyone have the video or a link to the video?
from the picture I think I am calling BS

ok, I was able to save the file to my computer and used QuickTime to view it.

Yeah, if that is the video it is lame. but I am thinking it isn't the video. on the rocky mountain news web site the blogger who saw the video said it was a few minutes long. this thing was only about 20 seconds.

But if it is the video, pretty lame to try and use it for proof of alien existence in order to start a committee

Check out the newest entry in the blog

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/news....mmotion

5 guys from Denver spent $90.00 and 5 hours last night making a simliar video that apparently looks better than the one shown at the confrence lol

Apparently it is the video that Busaman posted and I just downloaded

ok, enough of the space alien crap, back to work  
laugh.gif

Yeah that link I posted isnt the video.

Here is a still image to the real video. The video itself hasnt been released yet.

alienpicture.jpg

Back