Was thinking of trying to set-up a huge

We could give lots of advanced notice,the Org is not going anywhere,so we could plan for a year or even longer down the road. Give everyone a chance to save some funds.Or do it like most do...loan/credit cards.

A cruise sounds cool. I'm not sure we could get many folks up for Spain,or Europe,too costly.A cruise or Mexico etc,could be had for fairly cheap with a giant group rate.

Rubb.

P.S.  Lets get Hydrabusa fixed up with a lady in the meantime.  
uhh, umm, I'll find some for me...I'm workin on it, right now...and it ain't that easy to get...
bomb.gif

Instead of a cruise,I'm leaning back more towards an' "All Inclusive" somewhere.

The HouseMouse called her friend the travel agent.

TA said the deals aren't that great trying to get packages on the cruise ships. You have to bunk up 4 to a state room,etc etc. They really sting you good on the flight to the ship.  You pay some silly taxes.  Most cruise lines charge for drinks and extra activities.

She had some other reasons too,but I forget.

The Mouse and I did Mexico a year or 2 ago for 800.oo each including flight,hotel,food,drinks,entertainment,surfboards,boats,tennis,intro scuba-diving,etc. So,I'm leaning back that way.

I can picture some serious fun at a beach resort. Jet-ski races,beach volleyball tourneys,tandom para-sailing,fishing trips,rent a big boat for scuba and snorkel and party,wheelie and stoppie contests with 20 or 30 of us on those stupid rental scooters,local nightlife,deals on what the area has to offer like day trips to Mayan ruins or shopping or whatever.I think it might be more fun than a cruise and a little easier on the wallet too.

Just thinkin' outloud at this point.

Rubb.
+1, thats what I said some where, since we all are riders, should rent some dumb scooters and race with it...and some photos and do the official rides...
cruses, great but you don't do nothing but eating all day...I'm not up for any of that..."""Mexico""" I'm with you andy!!!
biggrin.gif

well i am up for anything i just hope andy brings his 2 piece i can see he will need it
but vegas would be awesome never been there been to mexico and a few other places but never vegas

Vegas!!!!

Don't do cruises...

All inclusive might be interesting depending on where...

As long as enough time to plan and save this could be good time...

As long as we can dive or snorkle I'm in. I'll have to suprise the wife. I need some crystal clear warm tropical water. 150' visibility.

Vegas vs tropical...I gotta go tropical.

The debate continues.

Lets try and sway one another with:

"Why we should go here....?"

RSD.

Come on now...Gunny...you can PM me then...
rock.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

Back