Cycle World Show in Cleveland who's going?

wardie

Donating Member
Registered
Okay I asked last year and didn't get many positive responses so I thought what the heck I'll ask again this year(I'm dumb like that). Things change maybe theres a group of Busa/.org riders attending on Saturday or Sunday.

Let's post up see whos going and on what day. I've seen where the Ohio Riders forum is doing karokee maybe we could crash that and have some fun??? or maybe a get together for dinner on Saturday night. I dunno what do you think?

Hey, Wardie...

Have a great time...take lots of pix, and be sure to give us your assessment when it's over.

Hope you have some success with the proposed meet & greet!

:beerchug:

Hey, Wardie ,I am pretty sure that I am going, I went last year. it's about an 8 hour drive from my place. I will know better when as it gets closer.

Sorry, headed to the desert Southwest for a week. Need to get away from the snow & ice and see if I can get a few good photos.

last time wife and i went it was 06...and i decided on my busa... yea it sounds like a blast...not sure i got the finnances for it this year...

In spite of my many threats:laugh: I Am planning on going back home to Cleveland this year to ride again...many folks don't think well of Cleveland but I always consider it my home...ok second home aside from Puerto Rico:whistle:...I STILL don't consider baltimore to be my "home"..crazy as that may seem:laugh:

Back