Was thinking of trying to set-up a huge

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Maybe next year. I've met tons of cool folks on this site and thought maybe we could all get together in some vacation spot.

Bring the wives,kids,girlfriends(or all 3,hahaha). Maybe get enough to take over a small hotel or a building at a resort.

The thought was that if we had enough folks we could get great deals on accomodation and flights.Sure,lots would fly outa different locales,but they could group up together.

Its another RSD "Lofty Goal",foresure,but I've got 3 or 4 couples from my city interested already,and I only started working on it today. The Seattle group could be 5-10 couples. The LA group could be 10 easy. The Nevada boyz/girlz a half dozen eazy.etc etc.

Just thought it might be a hoot to hook-up in Mexico,Hawaii,South America,etc...tear the town up. Grab a bunch of rental bikes,blast around,do dinners,the sites,you-name-it.

Watcha think?

Rubb.

Could be fun
smile.gif

where do ya get the money my busa keeps me broke (mod after mod after mod) cant harly afford to pay for gas
smile.gif

andy...I'm in!!! seriously!!!!! you wont let me fly your butt here.....so I guess I have to come to your party!

aruba... Gambling, snorkling...Or maybe Spain?

A carribean cruise would be sweet!!!! If I'm not still broke and spending money I dont have somewhere else I would be in.

We could give lots of advanced notice,the Org is not going anywhere,so we could plan for a year or even longer down the road. Give everyone a chance to save some funds.Or do it like most do...loan/credit cards.

A cruise sounds cool. I'm not sure we could get many folks up for Spain,or Europe,too costly.A cruise or Mexico etc,could be had for fairly cheap with a giant group rate.

Rubb.

P.S. Lets get Hydrabusa fixed up with a lady in the meantime.

Cozumel Mexico maybe? Diving,umbrella drinks,LBFMs,Coronas,LBFMs........:)

cruise would be great I already get the frequent cruiser discounts carnival does have group discounts too
I would be up for it just would need to know when I usually go on vacation feb-mar but if i knew when I could hold it off I have alot of flexibility where i work

We could give lots of advanced notice,the Org is not going anywhere,[/QUOTE]
Yea,jus dont have cache collect any money!!
biggrin.gif

I have been to Cozumel on a cruise twice and would do it again..
The reason that I say a cruise would be good is because everyone is 'contained' on the ship,instead of people having to stay a different hotels from each other.
Besides you get treated like Kins and Queens and can eat like a horse!!!

Back