Warning Stickers

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
James ow can I belong to the no Warning Sticker Club

000_1558.jpg

:thumbsup::thumbsup: NICE!
If you referring to the warning label that I guess goes on all the gas tanks.... I made them take it off before I bought it..:laugh:

Those are the worst ones to get off too! She looks great, btw way, what is her name?

Havent come up with a name yet, Kids came up with Spike and Red Rose, But I think I will wait, She will let me know her name soon enough, and damn right those are a pain to get off, Thought I was smart and took a hair dryer to it, Figured get it warm and it would just peel off :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: ((((( NOT ))))) Good thing I didnt wait till we were working on her, Your wife wouldnt let me around you anymore.

Havent come up with a name yet, Kids came up with Spike and Red Rose, But I think I will wait, She will let me know her name soon enough, and damn right those are a pain to get off, Thought I was smart and took a hair dryer to it, Figured get it warm and it would just peel off :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: ((((( NOT ))))) Good thing I didnt wait till we were working on her, Your wife wouldnt let me around you anymore.

:laugh: You dont know me very well, yet. :whistle:

Glad you got it off because we wouldn't have let you hear the end of it! :laugh:

Started with a hair dryer to loosen the glue, Then started peeling in one corner with the hair dryer blowing under the sticker and pulling very very slowly, eventually had to use some needle nose to hole the sticker, Got to hot to hold onto, It did rip about 20 to 30 times but each time using my finger I rolled the edge back up and started again, That is after a few colorfull words came from my mouth 20 to 30 times.

000_1549.jpg

i took my "S" off too it looks the same as the one they put on their cars so it kinda bothered me.:laugh:

Back