wallets and riding

oldbird

Registered
haven't posted in a while but always here reading. Last time out riding kept checking to see if my wallet was still in my back pocket. Must have looked like i kept feeling myself. What do you guys use for a wallet or do you even ride with one don't really want to put a chain on my wallet harley style thanks in advance art.

(oldbird @ Feb. 16 2007,21:28) haven't posted in a while but always here reading. Last time out riding kept checking to see if my wallet was still in my back pocket. Must have looked like i kept feeling myself. What do you guys use for a wallet or do you even ride with one don't really want to put a chain on my wallet harley style  thanks in advance art.
I lost my wallet while riding once. I didn't have a clue I lost it until the guy that found it called me and told me he had it. I got lucky.

with me I depends on the pants I have on. If it seems like my wallet is comeing out I just put it in my inside jacket pocket.

(kairles @ Feb. 17 2007,00:05) with me I depends on the pants I have on. If it seems like my wallet is comeing out I just put it in my inside jacket pocket.
I have a small business card style wallet I carry on the bike, tucks in jacket pocket and can't tell it's there.

i carry in jacket pocket or tank bag. i have a small tank bag for around town

Never lost one. I can't imagine the grief!! I always carry my wallet in the inside pocket of my jacket. Can't stand to be sitting on the bulge in my back pocket. Same as in my truck--keep it in the center console.

(hottrodd7 @ Feb. 17 2007,04:32) Never lost one. I can't imagine the grief!! I always carry my wallet in the inside pocket of my jacket. Can't stand to be sitting on the bulge in my back pocket. Same as in my truck--keep it in the center console.
Bulge, if I lost mine it wouldn't matter.
laugh.gif

i've always carried mine in my front pocket. harder for pick-pockets to get. guess it's from growing up in ny.

i did drop a stainless steel cigar holder once. my buddy riding behind me picked it up...my poor avo intermezzo.

i lost my phone out of my cargo pocket one time...kinda pissed about that b/c the new phone and sim card was almost 300 bucks...

Wrap a rubber band around you wallet before putting it in your pocket. You get 2 benefits from this, 1 the rubber will grip the material in your pocket and, 2 you'll feel any movement because of that grip.

Never lost my wallet on the bike. Have lost a cell phone though.

I keep my wallet in my front pants pocket. But then again, I call it my 'express' wallet since it's only got room for 3 cards and some cash. The rest of the cards, the ones I don't use very often are in the 'on demand' or checkbook wallet.

Mine is in my tank bag or my inside jacket pocket with cell phone keys and everything else.

I was riding with a guy who swears by a back pack and watched his zipper open at triple digits and his stuff scattered everywhere on the interstate.

HA, HA, HA Rockadous!!!! Roger that never lost a wallet but droped my cell out on a two lane highway. Long story short a guy caught up to me and Roc waving his phone. We both did the mad search turning around finding my phone a few miles back. Scratched and bruised with no back, which was found. Snaped it back together and worked like a champ! It's not one of those pretty razors phone just a normal cell with a camera. I would trade it for nothing! It fits me:)!!! Roc that was funny!

Picture_004.jpg

I also find myself constantly checking for my wallet and cell phone. I've never lost either but, a few years ago when they were popular I did lose my Timeport pager. I was
firedevil.gif

Back