wallets and riding

(NCpanther01 @ Feb. 17 2007,13:07) HA, HA, HA  Rockadous!!!!  Roger that never lost a wallet but droped my cell out on a two lane highway.  Long story short a guy caught up to me and Roc waving his phone.  We both did the mad search turning around finding my phone a few miles back. Scratched and bruised with no back, which was found.  Snaped it back together and worked like a champ!  It's not one of those pretty razors phone just a normal cell with a camera.  I would trade it for nothing!  It fits me:)!!!  Roc that was funny!
I guess that razor is a dig at me
poke.gif
LOL
That was funny. I couldn't believe the damn thing still works
crazy.gif

I carry mine in the zippered pocket on the thigh of my riding pants.

Had a friend on a ride lose his at a gas stop. Turned out he had laid the wallet on his triple tree and it fell off when his back was turned.

When he got down the road a bit he realized he didn't have his wallet, so he rode back to the gas stop to see if it was there. It wasn't - well, actually it was. Seems the wallet had fallen and got caught on something under the bike. So there it was, stuck in a small gap under the tank. He had it all along.

i quit carrying a wallet over 6 years ago...for that very reason...(that and wallets being the prime source of folks experiencing lower back pain)....and now i NEVER carry a wallet...ever....change in my right front pocket...foldable cash in my right rear pocket...visa bank card, Drivers License and comb in my left rear pocket....no more back pain and....i NEVER "lose my wallet".
biggrin.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

I go out with my drivers lic and debit card! No wallet for me.

I keep my wallet in my top left breast pocket of my leather jacket. Adds extra padding for when those BIG  
SHOCKED.gif
bugs hit me in the chest
laugh.gif

It's also handy for when I get gas so I don't have to get off the bike unless I want to  
beerchug.gif

(rockadaous @ Feb. 17 2007,12:11)
(NCpanther01 @ Feb. 17 2007,13:07) HA, HA, HA  Rockadous!!!!  Roger that never lost a wallet but droped my cell out on a two lane highway.  Long story short a guy caught up to me and Roc waving his phone.  We both did the mad search turning around finding my phone a few miles back. Scratched and bruised with no back, which was found.  Snaped it back together and worked like a champ!  It's not one of those pretty razors phone just a normal cell with a camera.  I would trade it for nothing!  It fits me:)!!!  Roc that was funny!
poke.gif
  LOL
That was funny.  I couldn't believe the damn thing still works  
crazy.gif
No poke bruh! Just information for the board that those expense phones may not be worth the trouble especially if you ride. My phone is road proven. Also is that the new helmet?

Picture_004.jpg

I lost my walle last summer on a 200+ mile ride. I had it in my front jacket pocket but forgot to zip it shut when I left a gas stop. We rode another 80 miles to the coast and stopped for lunch and gas... that's when I relaized it was GONE.
crazy.gif
I called the wife and she cancelled all debit, credit and gas cards right then. Friends on the ride spotted me the money to get home.

Monday I get to work and check my voice mail only to find that someone found my wallet 10 minutes after I lost it (I had a business card with my work number and email on it) and he had already dropped it in the mail... complete with the $60 cash that was in it.

He didn't leave a name or call back number and no return address on the package when it came. I was gonna send him the $60 back as a THANK YOU, but he remains anonymous to this day. The world needs more honest people like that!!!

I had cancelled all my cards and had to wait for new ones to come in the mail... an inconvenience, but I still had my medical cards, driver's license, pictures etc. Now I always make sure to keep it in an inside jacket pocket and ZIPPED!!!

I used to keep mine in my right front pocket for the past couple of years but have since switched back to the back pocket wallet. Think I'm going to switch back again. Since going to the back pocket I've noticed the old back pain has come back. I guess the idea of back pain is true.

Pun.

Never lost my wallet, but i did lose my brand new 8G Mp3 player. I stopped to get gas and laid it on my tank bag after unplugging it to get gas. Guess what ? I never plugged it back in. Away I went and heard it hit somewhere on the bottom of the bike at about 50mph. I went back (it was dark) and found it on the side of the road............poor, poor, Mp3 player, it never had a chance - RIP.............
sad.gif

I use a small combinatoin money clip card holder, two cards, DL and Visa, plus cash...

I have lost the garage door opener from the jacket pocket. Lost a GPS when it flew off the velco techmount at 150+ mph... I didn't bother to turn around and get it, cheaper Garmin, figured it was toast and would have been hard to find on the side of the road.

No wallet for me. I carry a money clip with some cash, bank card, credit card, license and insurance card. I put it in my front pocket if I'm wearing draggin jeans, inside zipper pocket of my jacket if wearing leathers.

First day of riding the busa I had a pack of cigarettes in the side pocket of my jacket and lost them somewhere, go and buy another pack and not thinking stuck them back in the same pocket. A short while later i realize i put them in my side pocket again and reach down... POOF!!! pack number 2 now M.I.A. When not riding i normally keep everything in my side jacket pocket (cell phone, loose bills, car keys) aside from my wallet which i carry in my back pocket. Now i store everything thats important under the hump before i ride.

Funny thing is i was actually thinking when i first bought the bike that maybe it would help me quit smoking if i went out riding alot. I didn't actually think the hayabusa had an anti-smoking system.
wow.gif

(NCpanther01 @ Feb. 17 2007,19:24)
(rockadaous @ Feb. 17 2007,12:11)
poke.gif
  LOL
That was funny.  I couldn't believe the damn thing still works  
crazy.gif
No poke bruh!  Just information for the board that those expense phones may not be worth the trouble especially if you ride.  My phone is road proven.  Also is that the new helmet?
I said that because I had just bought my razor. that's my kinda luck
crazy.gif

that's the new helmet. should be here this week

new_lid.jpg

crazy.gif

Back