Stupid brain

killerrudy

Registered
Yeah, I wish I could pull it out of my head and beat it with a rusty nail filled stick. Just got gas and I have a little routine.

-pay with card and set wallet with gloves on front of tank
-fill up and record my gas info on my phone
-put gloves back on and wallet in pocket.

So I throw one little change in the routine and it bites me in the ass. I have been using theSkaz's tank bag lately since it is easier to carry lunch in it. So this is how it went today.

-pay with card and set wallet on front of tank
-put tankbag on top of windscreen with gloves on top
-fill up and record my gas info on my phone
-put gloves on and replace tank bag.

Notice anything missing there......:banghead:

So about 12 miles later I was going from the 78E to the 15N and decided to accelerate swiftly on merge. Then I felt something hit my left thigh. Figured it was something kicked up from car in front(to big to be a bug) Then I got home and couldn't find my wallet. Immediately though to myself, "Damn, that was my wallet that hit my leg!" So back I went :please: and drove the route twice so could ride along each side of the highway. Nothing. :banghead::banghead::banghead: Hopefully this weekend is better.

good luck with the next trip looking for it, there is a reason it is called a routine :laugh:

So that was your wallet I found leaving Escondido/San Marcos this afternoon.

You really should change that condom out for a new one, it looks like that one has been in there since jr high.:rofl:

Oh and next time put some money in the dam thing I got a kid to feed.:beerchug:

Sorry to hear. I lost my sunglasses a couple of weeks because I forgot to zip up my tankbag. Riding along and out flies my ins card, microfiber towel, and my sunglasses. Foud the ins card and towel, but no glasses... :( Funny how something that we do normally can be forgotten if something interrupts our normal routine.

I'd hate to loose my wallet though, that is a major pita.

Back