Joe Rocket ROCKS!!!

CraZyNOTRT

Registered
well i woke up today and discovered that my dog chewed my brand new joe rocket billistic 6 gloves. :banghead::banghead::banghead: These are 60$ gloves and iv only used them 5 or 6 times. crap i dont want to spend another 60 bones on new gloves. so i called up joe rocket service dept and ask if they will just sell me one glove.

me: told them the story dog chewed new gloves

service dept: we dont sell just single gloves. but i will call around and see if we can work something out. it maybe tomorrow before i can get back to you.

me: alright thanks

4 hours later Service dept calls back:
good news!!

Me: Your going to let me buy one glove??

Service dept: NO even better, because every one up here thought it was so funny, we know its not funny to you, but every one here got a laught. we are going to send you the gloves for free including shipping, we just need your info.

Me: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:
Thank you thank you thank very much. gave them my address and thanked them a few more times lol

joe rocket service dept rocks and makes great stuff.

Now only if i can fix my dog :poke:

Last edited:
thats awesome. :beerchug: the only experience i have with joe rocket is ownig their alter ego jacket and i like it but after a year and about 15 k the zipper broke which was disappointing but i just chalked it up to normal wear.

Thats great. I had similar exp with Motogear outlet.
Got new gloves from them. 2nd time riding seam splits.
They say send them back. I dont really want to cuz I need gloves.
They said no prob and send me a new pair. I returned others when new ones arrived.
I paid for one and they sent two based on trust.

Glad for you and that there are still good folks out there...:thumbsup:

thats awesome. :beerchug: the only experience i have with joe rocket is ownig their alter ego jacket and i like it but after a year and about 15 k the zipper broke which was disappointing but i just chalked it up to normal wear.

blue the zipper out of mine and joe gave me a new jacket

ahem....sorry, can't resist :laugh:

pichers1st9.jpg

Thats good buisness right there, not scene as much as it should be

Idea...
"My Dachesund got himself into red and yellow paint and then curled up in my Joe Rocket coat, and ruined it" :laugh: How about a new coat?:poke:

I had a similar experience with Joe Rocket. I had the zipper on the sleeve break on me. I called them up and they sent me the zipper for both sleeves. I only needed one, but they sent me 2 just in case it ever happens again. What the seamstress was gonna charge me for one was 25 bucks for just one zipper. :thumbsup:

i had chaco sandals fix mine, after the dogs chewed up the straps.

Back