Joe Rocket

chrisr

Donating Member
Registered
Joe Rocket is having problems with the zippers on these jackets. My zipper on the right sleve kept coming open, I called Joe Rocket and they said they are having problems with the zippers especially the main one. They have updated sliders to fix the problem. So if anyone else is having problems, give them a call...
biggrin.gif

(chrisr @ May 31 2007,11:27) Joe Rocket is having problems with the zippers on these jackets. My zipper on the right sleve kept coming open, I called Joe Rocket and they said they are having problems with the zippers especially the main one. They have updated sliders to fix the problem. So if anyone else is having problems, give them a call...
biggrin.gif
I have been riding in Joe rocket gear for several years now and if there is one complaint it would be the zippers! They buy the junkiest zippers imaginable. I just had to replace the Leg and fly zippers in my Ballistic 4.0 pants with waterproof YKK zippers. That is my list of complaints though. I like the rest of the package.
laugh.gif

(chrisr @ May 31 2007,11:27) Joe Rocket is having problems with the zippers on these jackets.  My zipper on the right sleve kept coming open, I called Joe Rocket and they said they are having problems with the zippers especially the main one.  They have updated sliders to fix the problem.  So if anyone else is having problems, give them a call...
biggrin.gif
I had my zipper replaced by my dry cleaners. The zippers suck!!!!

Back