VW Passat "Sleeper"

PaceMaster

Donating Member
Registered
I live near a Hy that has 70 to 100 mph sweepers--Uphill or down. I am still trembling abit after my first in many moons Sunday am ride. I was just cruising along about 60- rolling through the curves-- In my mirror i see a small plain white car.
He was on the gas-- suddenly i am going 80-90 through some turns and he is right there.. I'm thinking w.t.f i don't believe this...We all know a Busa has BIG power but i had to use lower gears to keep him off me. On the few straights i could leave him for dead , but as soon as i slowed a little, there he is again.... I was cornering so hard i worried about losing traction.... I used up my daily ration of Adrenilen
AAAssjani.gif

If it was a W-8 passat, he definitely could have given you a run in the twisties...I work at a VW dlr, and the W-8 is without a doubt my favorite demo. Too bad they discontinued it. (too spendy)

It has somewhere around 245 hp, AWD, & ESP/traction control. It is a wolf in sheeps clothing!

As soon as you get a straightaway tho, you'd leave him easy. The highest I ever had one is around 145. It had some left, but not much...

Awesome car tho..:p

Back