volt meters

Umm, no. If she starts, I am good, besides, it stays on the tender anyway. :laugh:

Datel Digital Meters Home Page - DigitalMeters.com :whistle:

2000 Low Budget Busa 051.jpg

Yes I wouldn't travel as much as I do without one. Had a bad experience on a CBR 900 RR whose idiot light didn't light until my battery died and the bike shut down. Mine is digital just like DR 1300R. Wardie

:thumbsup: but i would think 14.4 would be a much better reading

Sure it would but you don't know how long the Low Budget Busa has been sitting there with the led's and shid on now do ya?... :whistle:

DR1300R, might be a dumb question but whats up with that cruise control setup, i have never seen that on a bike b4

Audiovox ccs 100 several peeps are running them.
works just like the cruise on your car.. :thumbsup:

Cruise Control 001 (Small).jpg

Last edited:
Stay away from the blue. It looks better in the day, but it will ruin the night sensitivity of your eyes. Red is the best color to keep the eyes at their best at night.

Stay away from the blue. It looks better in the day, but it will ruin the night sensitivity of your eyes. Red is the best color to keep the eyes at their best at night.

Mine is on a toggle that can be switched off if it bothers me.. :thumbsup:
as you can see in the pics I got alot of blue going on in the dash, in fact all blue save for the tach, speedo, odo and clock and no issues with it bothering me at all at nite.. :dunno:

The more accurate information you can have the better. A digital volt meter is a great idea.
Not knowing the status of the charging system ..... fine for some.
Digital volt meters are not expensive.

Back