VIN Check

call the local police and ask them to check it for you
rock.gif

I dont know beyond that, seems folks could at least say yeah its hot or no its not over the phone
rock.gif
I agree, arent government agencies funded by the people, for the people, in order to help the people, its like ok, i am tryin to check out a bike, before i buy it, because money is tight even for lotto winners these days, so shouldnt these folks help me out. or would they rather slap me for recieving stolen property when i try to register the bike... i mean come on. wake up people.

-Wheelman

rock.gif

Well one of the great members of this board checked the VIN for me, it checks out, but i told him all about the deal, too much detail to post, and he says its a scam he has seen a lot, he is checkin into the registration info further for me, but it looks like a total scam to him, and the seller has not emailed me back with the Reg/title info i requested on wednesday, so looks like i get to send him one hell of a nasty note and say skrew it... o well.....

-WHEELMAN

Well one of the great members of this board checked the VIN for me, it checks out, but i told him all about the deal, too much detail to post, and he says its a scam he has seen a lot, he is checkin into the registration info further for me, but it looks like a total scam to him, and the seller has not emailed me back with the Reg/title info i requested on wednesday, so looks like i get to send him one hell of a nasty note and say skrew it... o well.....

-WHEELMAN
How much were they asking? You said it was a "smoking" deal if legit. Most deals that sound too good to be true are scams.

Back