VIDEO - FullTilt Kill Busa - VEGAS EDIT finally!!!

I thought Kill Bill's vibe suited our Vegas adventure and the music is pretty sweet. Matches up to the action well, really. Even hacked apart the start of the movie to use as the intro for the video.

MORE I SAY MORE, killer job on the vids.....what real world action I LOVED it...
cool.gif
laugh.gif
cool.gif
beerchug.gif

cool.gif

Awesome....It's things like this that makes me wnat my Busa sooner. But I promise I made won't allow me to get another 1 until my B-Day which is coming up really soon JULY 13.

am I the only idiot that cant seem to download the entire production? I get about 10 - 50 meg and it croaks, at home, at work... should I try to on my PDA?

Awesome....It's things like this that makes me wnat my Busa sooner. But I promise I made won't allow me to get another 1 until my B-Day which is coming up really soon JULY 13.
Funny, I've had a few people tell me that last year's version of this trip MADE them go out and buy a Busa after seeing what they can do and how much fun they can be.

Good luck when you get yours in a month.

I finally got to download and watch it...simply awesome and very entertaining!
cool.gif
Loved it! You guys are having too much fun!!!
biggrin.gif

Again, thanks for the good feedback, folks.

If you'd like a link to the 416mb high res version, PM me and I'll pass it onto you.

If someone is willing to host it, that would be nice, too.

Back