Vegas Tapes II- A LITTLE MORE ACTION FullTilt Cut

Amazing video! What kind of camera and software did you use? Hope we can do another event like this, but with more organization (doooooch).

Doc

Very cool, thanks!  I had to download the low res version the hi res vid skips frames, is there a way I can get it to work smoothly?
Upgrade your computer... thats why its skipping, your machine cant keep up.

Nick
ya BigO.....it's probably a lack of RAM , or a lower end grafix card , or ancient slow processor. Try turning off those uneeded tasks that are runnin', might free up enuff ram...maybe .

Amazing video!  What kind of camera and software did you use?  Hope we can do another event like this, but with more organization (doooooch).

Doc
Thanks for the feedback guys. It was a great weekend of riding.

The camera is a Sony DCR PC110, which is a Mini-DV tape camera. It was mounted using four screws where the gas cap is secured. Nick found the mount somewhere a while back. Pretty handy little unit. Good positioning.

The software was Studio 7, which I'd not used before, but was pretty easy to pick up with a little help from El Slicko.

We'll get another one going in the next month or so, I'm sure.

K

Doc,

Would you believe I've got almost the same bike list in my garage?

Turbo Busa
Standard Busa (the one I used for the videos)
KTM Duke I
KTM Duke II
GSXR 1100

Good choices!

Nick posted a little Supermotard action video as well.

KTM Comparo link

K

I agree, nice choices. I am interested in the Dukes, what do you use them for and why two? Just curious....

I use the Dukes for canyon carving and commuting mostly. Great in town where a Busa can't stretch it's legs, but a Duke can happily row through the gears maxed out between stoplights. They are a blast on the brakes, too. A Duke is a stoppie tool.

Two cuz I wanted to try the II after I'd had the (I) for a while. Prolly sell one shortly.

I use the Dukes for canyon carving and commuting mostly. Great in town where a Busa can't stretch it's legs, but a Duke can happily row through the gears maxed out between stoplights. They are a blast on the brakes, too. A Duke is a stoppie tool.

Two cuz I wanted to try the II after I'd had the (I) for a while. Prolly sell one shortly.
Cool. Drop me a PM when you are ready to liquidate the I...

Back