Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

G

If you saw it, was it just me or were some of those girls really really thin?  I felt like they just needed a sandwich or something.   :D   Some of them were typical V.S. models - voluptuous but then one would come out 6' tall with legs up to her neck but nothing in between...lol...very beautiful but no figure!

This being a mostly male board and all I was just curious...is that what's in now?   Stick thin?  Is that what guys find attractive?   :tounge:  

Now I know you're all going to say what makes a girl most attractive is her mind not her looks but that aside... :rofl: don't ask me why...I'm just curious.

Well, I ain't into the whole super thin super model look. They look like clean crack whores to me. The model chicks and the magazine ad chicks have ruined the lives of many young women and girls. If they have anything close to a figure they think they're FAT! My youngest sister is beautiful and she is forever talking about what's wrong with her face, or her hips, or her whatever... Pisses me off! Natural and real is beautiful to me. ;)

Well, I ain't into the whole super thin super model look. They look like clean crack whores to me. The model chicks and the magazine ad chicks have ruined the lives of many young women and girls. If they have anything close to a figure they think they're FAT! My youngest sister is beautiful and she is forever talking about what's wrong with her face, or her hips, or her whatever... Pisses me off! Natural and real is beautiful to me. ;)
Agreed!

Now check out this link:

Boy I hope this works!

I missed it :mad:

Busy watching: "The Bachelor aftermath" :sad: "CSI" :) "ER" :)

busababe, I agree with the others, some are TOO thin. I really liked BT's analogy of the "clean crack whore". That pretty much sums it up.

I only care about their mind...no, really...just their mind.
:bounce:

I like em all, tall ones, short ones, skinny ones, plump ones, blondes, brunnetts, red heads, secretaries, baristas, checkers, farmers daughters, nurses, movies stars, teachers, maids, the girl that works at starbucks(nice) police women, firewomen, the waitress at kwan jais(yum) I especially like the ones that wear fishnets, college girls, hairy, shaved, dark skinned, fair skinned, long hair, short hair, curly hair, straight hair, clean, dirty(hehe), upside down, backwards, forwards, flat chested, huge breasted, browneyes, blue eyes, green eyes, yellow eyes, red eyes, dirty blondes: big dirty blondes, little dirty blondes, big dirty brunnetts, skinny red heads, goth chics, punk rockers, casual babes, professional women, yuppie mommas, vegetarians, sheesh, I could go on and on, I never realized how much I liked till I thought about it? it would be easier if you asked what we dont like?

Damn Twizzlr you ought to change your avatar to the . EEO emblem :laugh:

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1069407974 -->

they were definately too thin! The anorexic look just does nothing for me, give the girls some food and then I might pay some more attention to them.

If nothing else ( most guys should agree with this ) the really thin girls can cause severe hip pain and bruising

Missed it. I agree however that they are getting to thin. Some where Ok with a little meat, but others lookded like bone bags. Even their long legs lst some of the sex appeal.

Mostly I like the ones that say Yes!   ;)  :tounge:  :cool:
Good answer!  Too skinny ain't good... but too flabby, that's no good either... toned up is good.  A little something in the cranium is helpful too, you know, if you're looking for a lasting relationship! :D

I should also point out, chicks dig me... it's a curse!

<!--EDIT|Haywood
Reason for Edit: None given...|1069436256 -->

If you saw it, was it just me or were some of those girls really really thin?  I felt like they just needed a sandwich or something.   :D   Some of them were typical V.S. models - voluptuous but then one would come out 6' tall with legs up to her neck but nothing in between...lol...very beautiful but no figure!

This being a mostly male board and all I was just curious...is that what's in now?   Stick thin?  Is that what guys find attractive?   :tounge:  

Now I know you're all going to say what makes a girl most attractive is her mind not her looks but that aside... :rofl:  don't ask me why...I'm just curious.
The usual fashion model look is pretty damn scary if you ask me.  Freekish.  

Now I have seen a few ladies that were seriously lean but had a real high Muscle tone.  Thats a bit different, a baseline for me is if the elbow is wider than the Bicep she needs a Sammich.  

My ideal woman is healthy, with a nice round Bubble out back and REAL Hooty Hoos!  I get actually angry...I mean Rude step off, kinda irritated at the artificial Goofy assed ROBO-Jugs that have become so popular.  (Especially in TAMPA) I mean if you get your breasts fixed because there was something wrong thats one thing.  But to Pump them up like a freakin balloon to conform to some image in a freakin issue of Cosmo then we have a problem.

Otherwise, and as a standard rule....I dig chicks, I like smart ones especially, but tall, short, thin, thick, all the different shades of skin or hair and eyes.  My favorites are the self confident, Intelligent, Independent, and strong ones.  I like knowing that the lady I am with doesn't "NEED" me but keeps me around anyway.  Know what I mean?  The Ladies that have their own thoughts, make their own money and decisions.  Educated, and self assured, able to take care of herself.  A lady who isn't afraid to speak her mind.  

Besides...From experiance...these kind of ladies are the biggest FREEEEAAAKS in the Bedroom...  Big Time fun, OH Yeah!  Most open minded, kinky, fun loving, and exciting women on the planet.  :devil:  :eek:

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1069437235 -->

I'm with Twisted on this one, 'cept hold the vege/razorless crowd.....like 'em like good bourbon, strong and smooth... :cool:

I agree...society is really doing a number on the pre-teen/teen girls these days. It's becoming impossible to explain to a young girl that she is beautiful just the way she is. It's sad because then the grow into women with serious insecurity problems.

Missed it.  I agree however that they are getting to thin.  Some where Ok with a little meat, but others lookded like bone bags.  Even their long legs lst some of the sex appeal.
See, that's what I mean, for it being a Victoria's Secret show, it should have been ooozing with sex appeal and maybe I'm just a girl but I didn't see anything sexy about some of those models. It seemed like my calves are the same size as their thighs!

The usual fashion model look is pretty damn scary if you ask me.  Freekish.  

Now I have seen a few ladies that were seriously lean but had a real high Muscle tone.  Thats a bit different, a baseline for me is if the elbow is wider than the Bicep she needs a Sammich.  

My ideal woman is healthy, with a nice round Bubble out back and REAL Hooty Hoos!  I get actually angry...I mean Rude step off, kinda irritated at the artificial Goofy assed ROBO-Jugs that have become so popular.  (Especially in TAMPA) I mean if you get your breasts fixed because there was something wrong thats one thing.  But to Pump them up like a freakin balloon to conform to some image in a freakin issue of Cosmo then we have a problem.

Otherwise, and as a standard rule....I dig chicks, I like smart ones especially, but tall, short, thin, thick, all the different shades of skin or hair and eyes.  My favorites are the self confident, Intelligent, Independent, and strong ones.  I like knowing that the lady I am with doesn't "NEED" me but keeps me around anyway.  Know what I mean?  The Ladies that have their own thoughts, make their own money and decisions.  Educated, and self assured, able to take care of herself.  A lady who isn't afraid to speak her mind.  

Besides...From experiance...these kind of ladies are the biggest FREEEEAAAKS in the Bedroom...  Big Time fun, OH Yeah!  Most open minded, kinky, fun loving, and exciting women on the planet.  :devil:  :eek:

I often wonder if they fell flat on their face if they would "Pop"  :D  or just bounce, lol.  

Good answer Revlis...you don't happen to have an identical twin do you???    :cool:

Back