Show Low / Pinetop Arizona…………..any ORG members live near?

BUBBA

Foghoon Leghoon
Donating Member
Registered
I was just curious if any members live near the area of Lakeside – Pinetop AZ.
My wife’s mother just recently moved to the area and my wife said it is a beautiful area.
We used to visit her in Las Vegas once or twice a year and my wife said she wants to visit her this year.
Don’t know when, but if anyone lives in this area would you post up some pics so I can see what it looks like in the Spring.
My wife took a few shots but it was snowing most of the time she was there so I didn’t really get to see it very well.
Thanks
Bubba

:laugh:

brown.jpg

Last edited:
Just Kidding....I love it in AZ. I lived there several years ago.

I've been through the area many times, it's considered higher country and scattered pines throughout....great motorcycling country! Raydog

I've been through the area many times, it's considered higher country and scattered pines throughout....great motorcycling country! Raydog

Wow, you really rack up the miles on your scoot.
I am very jealous.:laugh:
See you soon:thumbsup:
Bubba

Yep beautiful area and on the way to one of AZ's ski slopes (Sunrise).. There was a cafe in Pinetop called the "Homestead" that had the best chili too :) National forest surrounds the entire area.. no cacti Dino.. (but there are rattlers and "mushrooms") :whistle:

Beautiful country. We used to fly up there pretty regularly to escape the heat down in Phoenix. Would rent a cabin in Pine Top. Lots of ponderosa pine. Very dry, but cooler because of the altitude. Spectacular views driving in the area.

Some big lakes nearby. Arizona has more boats per person than any state in the union. Hard to believe, huh?

Towns are small. Either you like that or you don't. No opera for miles. That's probably a good thing. :rofl:

Beautiful country. We used to fly up there pretty regularly to escape the heat down in Phoenix. Would rent a cabin in Pine Top. Lots of ponderosa pine. Very dry, but cooler because of the altitude. Spectacular views driving in the area.

Some big lakes nearby. Arizona has more boats per person than any state in the union. Hard to believe, huh?

Towns are small. Either you like that or you don't. No opera for miles. That's probably a good thing. :rofl:

Pretty cool that you got to do this, and yes my wife said the pines are nice.
But, no to the opera thing, my ma-in-law would love that, as she is an entertainer herself.
So far she is really enjoying the area and the peeps.
hoping she can meet a nice older gentlemen and settle in.:laugh:
thanks
Bubba

we had a cabin at Rainbow lake and my god parents had a place on Whitemountain lake (their parents ran the bait shop there) I thought AZ was second to FL on boats per capita? either way, lots of water fun :)

I ride out that way at least once a year. Beautiful, beautiful forested country.

Here's a link of the Devil's Highway photos from last year's trip.

Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum.com :: MyPhotoAlbum :: Devil's Highway

Lots of elevation changes but it's similar to where your MiL lives.

If you go visit out that way, take your bike!

--Wag--

Very nice!:thumbsup:
I may have to visit the Ma-in-law more often!:laugh:
Thanks for the photos.
Too bad no members live there, I would love to meet up and ride that area.
Bubba

I try to get out that way once in a while. I'll post up next time I go!

--Wag--

Back