Men's "Fashions" ???

I shop at the Goodwill Store....  
laugh.gif
Bro,
They got all the deals!!!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Thanks for the link! I may be in the minority here, but I would wear the clothes on the intlmale web site. I wouldnt wear all of them, and definately not the San Tropez Sweater!

Personal style is a mode of self expression and a way to blend in, at the same time.
There is definately regional variablity in dress and expressiveness. In more diverse and populated areas people tend to be more confident in their ability to be expressive. On the coasts, those that want to wear piercings, tatoos, frocks, turbins, shawls, goth, skinny jeans... etc are more abundant and more confident in doing so. sort of a pack mentality.

I wear a uniform everyday. I look like every other grunt on base. When Im in my civlian clothes, I wear what is comforable for me. Slides, slacks and a guayabera are my style. In eastern Carolina, my attire can be deemed closer to the gay end of the spectrum. At the same time, if I wanted to find someone in jeans, sneakers, ball cap and a beer shirt, Id look like everyone else out here. (not that theres any thing wrong with this attire)

I do like that you use a girl's opinion for your wardrobe selection. What better way to impress women than to ask a woman. IMO, too many men make decisions inorder to impress other men. For example, I find it hard to understand how baggy jeans, a fast car, 50 car speakers, gold chains, home entertainment system, anything considered bling, a motorcycle (yes I said it), more HP, any measure of performance from a mechanical object... etc impress women. But if any guy "rolls" into the club/hangout/strip/etc with all this he gets instant props from other guys. doing things to impress men. this to me is gay. But then its also called peer acceptance, which is a part of life... so not homosexual.

Be confortable and confident. no one mandates your dress code, and if someone does, make sure they dont choose the San Tropez Sweater. ("not that there's anything wrong with that!")

Oh... You're in Des Moines... Why don't you try Hot Topic for a little bit of Goth Love?!
hahahah again, not my style. I'm more upscale metro most of the time OR jeans, shorts, T's and sandles.

I've bought International Male style and been pretty happy with the selection and results. hahahah I like your thoughts on impressing other GUYS! SO true. I don't care what the guys think - unless I'm attracting them somehow then I'll worry and change what I wear. But women know what they like so she'll be perfect finding "cool" stuff

When the only people designing mens clothes are women and Fruitloops, the look is bound to happen.

Back