Gay day flu

OZZ 2

Registered
Just wandering about thoughts on this. How many called in gay yesterday for work? Did anyone notice any problems related to all the gay people not showing up for work or was it just a normal day at the office?

That was so stupid, why any one would want everyone to know they are openly sexually perverse is beyond me. Sure, they wanted to make a statement of the gay power but they are still a small minority. As demonstrated by most states same sex voting results. But the squeeky wheels are always getting the oil...:moon: I am not a gay basher though...:laugh:

Well, I did read that in areas of our country where there is a significant concentration of the gay population (Calif bay area, So Florida, Palm Springs and various metro areas of US) that there was a notably high "call in" rate. Raydog

my boss is a homo but it was her day off so she was already off but if she had pulled this it prolly wouldent have went over all to well, we have work to do here not insane politics

Nothing significant noted here... I'm sure it did have an impact in some places, though.

all in favor for "day with out a straight" say I...
getting sick of all these minorty groups getting speacial attention.. If you need a day off cause of your sexual preferance thats great, go home and I will pick up the slack..

not really relevant to anything but sounds as if someone is a little bit of a homo phobe....thats just my observation:poke:

Hmmmm didnt notice anything..

I am thinking MAYBE if they really want to have an affect they should have gay month.. I mean just call in sick for a month and lets see if that has any affect, we will revisit this issue afterwards :whistle:

I had no idea, i work with a gay person and she was here yesterday. It seems like a few years ago they just wanted there privacey and nobody to know, but know they want everybody to know and throw it in our face. The chick i work with isn't that bad about stuff like this she thinks its stupid.

not really relevant to anything but sounds as if someone is a little bit of a homo phobe....thats just my observation:poke:

ahhh yes the use of the word Homo-Phobe, a mordern word used to coin anyone who disagrees with such immorality:down:

I am really upset and hurt that gay people do not have more acceptance and tolernace of my desire to live my life without the influance of others

ahhh yes the use of the word Homo-Phobe, a mordern word used to coin anyone who disagrees with such immorality:down:

ha..No morals here bro,I just could personlly care less what anyone does behing closed doors,me personally,I like giner way too much but to each their own. no different then martin luther king day for the blacks,columbus day for the italians,st patty's day for the irish,veterens day for veterens(which I am one),everybody wants their day to be recognized,so be it, why not the gays and lesbiens. do you really care?

this forum is for bike related topics,not this BS,theres other forums on this site for this,thats why its irrelevent,but whatevermhave a field day with it if it makes you happy.

If I am a homo phobe because I do not wish to have another man insert his manly hood into orifices in my body... then yes sir, you observation is correct...

But don't tell my gay freinds that.

Back