Gay day flu

Just remember folks... All you "tough guys" you know, carrying on about some sorta BS morality written down in a little book you all claim to live by.

Just remember that there is a good size population of them Evil "Homo's" right here on the forum. You've ridden with em', you've partied with them, and they've likely been to more than one Busa Bash.

SO, Keep going on, hiding your fear and hatred behind a thin veil of "morality" or whatever little device you need to feel big and better, just remember some of your co-workers, and buddies are likely gay.

Come on... You've seen the number of "tough guy Bikes" here on the forum? How about all the Gym Rats? Did you know that many gay men spend a good deal of time at the gym?

Oh and don't forget about the "Gay Mafia" they are coming for your children... Last time I checked, Gays aren't the ones molesting little boys, that's the territory of your priests...

I was affraid this would take a turn south and stir up a hornets nest. I never labled anyone but myself, if you want to be gay more power to you just don't bash me for not being gay. I did not make any threats against gays so why would you make them against me. Come on dude lighten up.

It's not a little book, it"s called the Bible, and I do live by it. Is that a bad thing?

...I am surprised yesterday didn't have most users online

...I'm just saying:whistle:

edit: I am hetero so I was at work yesterday

Last edited:
And once again someone is backed into a corner and felt required to appologize for not being more "sensitive"

Since we're riding on this B.S. highway, he apologized for possibly posting in the wrong forum, not a lack of sensitivity. If you want to get off of this highway, I took his original post just how it read, wondering if anyone noticed any effects form yesterday's protest. His next post,

Better a homo phobe than just a plain homo.

revealed an opinion. OZZ 2, your reply to DEVLDOG was correct, those are earned holidays, but have nothing to do with yesterday, since that was the opposite of a celebration, it was a protest. The Mormon Church, among other huge money, went above and beyond in fighting to pass Prop 8 in California. Why someone else's right to join each other in matrimony is anybody else's business is beyond me, especially to the extent that occured in California.

Yeah.. hmm let me try and once again spell it out for your thick headed knuckle heads.

here is the deal..

I don’t care if some guy wants to shove his salami in some other guys one way check valve. do it behind closed doors..

This (for me) has little to do with the bible. None of my business what God wants to do with them. that is between them and God. if God doesn’t want to do anything about it. that it God's choice.

Before I became a Christian I thought homosexuality was wrong. had nothing to do with God, had nothing to do with religion. had nothing to do with my upbringing. just could not see me poking my man meat into some other guys hairy orifice. Just kind of a disgusting act to me.

Couldn’t see some guy sticking his man meat into my orifice. Just kind of turned my stomach.

But you know, until I had kids I figured live and let live. Back then didn’t affect me, personally.

Now, we are in the age of “enlightenment” my boys don’t have religion rammed down their throat. I make them go to church on Sundays as a family and that is it. I don’t make them pray (well at dinner we pray) I don’t go around preaching to them. I figure they are going to pick up on how I act, not on what I say. And I have allways been smart enough to realize if they have any relationship with God it has to be something they want. it isnt someting I can force on them.

As a father I don’t want me kids to catch diseases, I would like to have grand children, you know, the old fashioned way. Actually having a son and daughter in-law makem.

Bottom line to all of you who are intolerant of my heterosexual beliefs, I want to raise my children with the morals I feel are correct. The majority of people on this planet ARE heterosexual. Once homosexuals outnumber the heterosexuals guess what? Only a matter of time before the human race becomes extinct. And why is that? BECAUSE NATURE DOES NOT LIKE HOMOSEXUALS!!

Has nothing to do with God. NATURE has not provided for the continuance of any living mammal that pursues a same sex life style. Not even a slow decline. One generation of same sex, done that lineage has ended.

So while I am a Christian, all of you can stop fricken throwing the bible into this. Guess what? Screw you. This for me has nothing to do with God. If God approved of homosexuality I would probably turn away from God. Hows that?

It has to do with me, my family and wanting to raise my boys the way I want to raise my boys. And what is being forced down my fricken throat on a daily basis is this.

If I wont teach my sons homosexuality is wrong then guess what? The school will. And it is happening. They have a gay club at my sons high school. Tolerance and acceptance is pushed in grade school, and junior high school and high school.

Yes, you should not HATE someone who has different sexual preferences, nor anyone who is different. But there is a huge difference between not hating someone and just not approving of their life style.

And the way this whole gay rights issues is being forced upon everyone, it is being forced as a totally acceptable lifestyle.

So yeah, schools starting at grade school level are trying to brain wash my kids into believing something is right when I KNOW it is wrong.

And it is wrong. If it isnt wrong stick two fricken dudes on a secluded island for their entire lives. go back in about a 100 years and see if they reproduced. if they didnt reproduce guess what? nature said it is wrong. and if nature says it is wrong guess what else? it is fricken wrong for our species.

THAT is how it is affecting me.

I am ssooooo getting fed up with all the a$$holes trying to tell me it doesn’t affect me. LISTEN CLEARLY: IF IT DIDN’T FRICKEN AFFECT ME I WOULD BE MAKING THE STANCE I AM STARTING TO MAKE. you dont know me, you dont know my family. you have no CLUE on if it is affecting me or not. Just know I am the type of person that I dont waste my time on things that dont matter to me. and things that dont affect me personally I very rarely provide input

It DOES affect me. It may not affect some or even most of you but guess what? I don’t give a shid if it affects you or not. It affects me.

So back the f off

Here's the latest thing in protective gear

s4s_upperright.jpg

Last edited:
Man, this got ugly quick. Can't we all just get along. You do your thing and I will do mine. To those I offended, sorry for stating my opinions, my mistake, but that is how i feel, just like you I have my opinions and it is hard to hide them some times. I should have kept it more how it was intended, just a simple question. Lighten up, be professional.

Still not apologizing for my beleifs just poor choice of words.

It's all good. :beerchug:

ha..No morals here bro,I just could personlly care less what anyone does behing closed doors,me personally,I like giner way too much but to each their own. no different then martin luther king day for the blacks,columbus day for the italians,st patty's day for the irish,veterens day for veterens(which I am one),everybody wants their day to be recognized,so be it, why not the gays and lesbiens. do you really care?

this forum is for bike related topics,not this BS,theres other forums on this site for this,thats why its irrelevent,but whatevermhave a field day with it if it makes you happy.

i dont care what they do behind closed doors either but apparently it hasent stayed there, and to equate homosexuality with people who really did make a difference in this world reveals that your are correct..."No morals here bro"

the difference between Martin Luther King Day and gay day is simple this...King helped to change things for the better for society, others celebrate their culture and what they have contributed to society, im sorry, i dont see your correlation comparing sex partner choice and demanding special previlage in society due to the fact their gay, against legitimate cultural contributions

Ah yes the sounds of the those quietly repressing their homosexual urges... :cheerleader:

Nothing like a little bit of fear to motivate folks to be evil and say/do stupid things... Well done.

Sad that full grown adults can have such tiny little outlooks.

sure Rev, my outlook carrys just as much warrent than the next guy, but because i disagree with the idea of homosexual acceptance in society in the bedroom all the to the in your face antics that are carried out nearly everyday by these militant gays, suddenly i have become stupid and evil because i agree with God on this subject...it is the only thing God ordained and now we as a society are well on our way to justifying another departure from the foundational truths of life...that this behaviour will not stand for long in a society and will most certinly bring judgement upon us as a nation...in fact i think it already has........

To put it bluntly....I'm tired of listening to all the whiney little fags. I don't care what you do behind closed doors but quit acting like freakin' little sissies. Explain this to me since so many of you have so many gay friends and have grown so tolerant of such a despicable lifestyle......Why do they have to over pronunciate their s's? Oh maybe that's where the word sissy came from.just my $.02.

:cheerleader: <------------- now that's GAY!

Hmmmm didnt notice anything..

I am thinking MAYBE if they really want to have an affect they should have gay month.. I mean just call in sick for a month and lets see if that has any affect, we will revisit this issue afterwards :whistle:
we had our token gay arrested on drug charges...... seems to be a lot of chemical abuse in those ranks

To put it bluntly....I'm tired of listening to all the whiney little fags. I don't care what you do behind closed doors but quit acting like freakin' little sissies. Explain this to me since so many of you have so many gay friends and have grown so tolerant of such a despicable lifestyle......Why do they have to over pronunciate their s's? Oh maybe that's where the word sissy came from.just my $.02.

:cheerleader: <------------- now that's GAY!

:rofl:

I find it funny that whenever a bunch of guys talk about homosexuality and gays they talk about how they don't want some guy shoving their salami in their orifices. BUT when it comes to Lesbians, the female side of "homo's," it's quite alright to talk about that. Homosexuality is under the word "gay" but nobody ever complains about gay women (unless their ugly of course but it's alright if they're hot!) I'm sure the original topic was about homosexuals calling in sick from work and that includes women. I'm JUST sayin!:laugh:

At any rate, I don't care. It didn't effect me in anyway. I'm in the military so nobody is supposed to express their homosexuality.

Last edited:
For the limp wristed bretheren...

pink-assless-chaps.jpg

and in the interest of "equal time" you know how the liberals are... (Fairness doctrine aint all bad)

10171.jpg

Columbus day celebrates the day Christopher Columbus arrived in America, not Italian Americans, October 12, 1492. Saint Patrick's Day is an annual feast day which celebrates Saint Patrick (circa 385–461 AD), one of the patron saints of Ireland. Cinco de Mayo commemorates an initial victory of Mexican forces led by General Ignacio Zaragoza over French forces in the Battle of Puebla on May 5, 1862. The date is observed in the United States and other locations around the world as a celebration of Mexican heritage and pride. Need I go on, point is they are all earned, not just a day off. This is what makes America the melting pot, great heritage.

I do belong to some of these groups and am not left out of anything except what I choose to be left out of. You should know your history before you bash it and call other people ignorant.

how long did it take you to google that ?

columbus day is an accepted Italian "holiday" just ask my HR dept,I made them give me off last Columbus day because Im Italian, they researched it and gave me off, since they gave all the black guys off for MLK....just needed to make a point and it was made:laugh:

Back