HAVE YOU EVER PUT YOUR FOOT IN YOUR MOUTH

99'busa

Donating Member
Registered
One time when I was working construction I told a friend of mine I was working with a gay joke (dont mean to offend anyone here, there are jokes about everyone, please be cool
lol1.gif
) well, my buddy thought it was pretty funny and suggested I tell the painter working about 50 ft. from us (who HE knows but I didn't hardly know him at all. So I tell him this joke....I BARELY GET A GIGGLE....he says ya I've heard that one before......I'm gay! I felt like a shmuk and had NO IDEA how to come back with that...btw my buddy who knew him KNEW HE WAS GAY
deadhorse.gif

oooo i aint hanging out there like that till there are more storys to drown me out
lurk.gif

When is the baby due..............there aint no baby! No further explanation needed. I dont ask anyone about their baby now, ever!

I've been married to my wife for thirteen years but,...

...she prefers that I not call her Robin.

Because her name is Rhonda.

Robin was the girl I left for Rhonda, all those years ago.

lurk.gif

I can't pinpoint any single time in which I have said something stupid. I live life with both feet in my mouth.
argue.gif

I can't pinpoint any single time in which I have said something stupid. I live life with both feet in my mouth.
argue.gif
Yeah, sounds about right. It's a common thing, if you choose to be opinionated, when you're pretty sure you've got things figured out, when you do your homework and tend to know the "Skinny", eating crow and living with foot-in-mouth disease is to be expected.

I like my Crow BBQd, and I wear new shoes cause they taste better while lodged in my mouth...

Beats the alternative though, not having thoughts, not having opinions, never learning, never making mistakes, doesn't get you anywhere.

You can't be afraid to say things but it's wise to engage brain before putting mouth in gear!

Abe Lincoln once said, "I would rather keep my mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and leave no doubt." I feel like that's a good mantra but not one to suggest that fear is a good lifestyle.

I've done the one with the "pregnant" woman before. I still ask women about their pending births but not strangers. Just people I know pretty well.

Can't remember the last time I effed up like this but I'm sure if I put my mind to it, I'll come up with something.

--Wag--

under a car at work one day and someone rolls up in a vehicle and lays on the horn

annoying but I keep working...

a couple minutes later they blow the bugle again and I holler that it will be a minute..

about 60 seconds later they lay on the horn for about 30 seconds...

enough is enough... I yell at them "What the hell your legs broken?"....

finally get my hands free and roll out... (Handicap van with a paraplegic)

Gloria and I got off an a great note....

At my age I find it exceedingly difficult to do so. Maybe with some stretching ......................
whistling.gif

I've been traveling for business for years, visiting our customers to install a variety of computer security software. Its important to make sure information is not known by only one person, just in case that person "GETS HIT BY A BUS"

Well, I said this to a group of people at a customer site like I've done several times before, but the reaction was not the same.

One of the people working for this company, just two weeks earlier, did get hit by a bus...ooops

I have put my foot in my mouth more they a few time, BUT I had a co worker looking at a girl bending over looking down at a display in front of my counter his eyes out REALLY big as Mouths WOW Nice Ass to me. So I crack a smile and Yea NICE UHH. SO when she is down looking at the display. (With Him standing there) She turns and Kisses me and said I see you at home Later. I replied See you later Baby. (I turn and say yea that my wife)LOL That co work Must have said sorry to me 50 times that day. I still laugh about that.

Back