Hey Tim why does my Facebook acct say I worked for Pashnit?

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Strange? I get a mssg from a guy I went to high school with this morning. Confirmed friend request and he asks me 'who's Pashnit?' it was kinda weird for an old buddy to ask that so I asked him why he asked.
He said 'your profile says you worked for them'. I don't even know enough about FB to add or change something like that?

Strange things are afoot at the Circle K?

Well, if you are working for him, he should be sending you a paycheck soon! Or better yet, free farkles for the bike! :laugh:

Russ I just got an email saying you 'liked my activity'.
I clicked on it and see where it says I added Pashnit on Dec 15th.
This is weird? I haven't added or edited anything since I signed up a couple years ago?

if we "like" him...to a point...are because we are word of mouth advertiseing...are we not "working" for him....just thinking aloud here.

I got a friend request from and an employer thing from him a while back, I clicked yes on both. Pretending to work for Tim is better than listing my real job :lol:
Figure its some free advertising for a small company and fellow Busa owner that does good work, so why not.
Droidy Droid

Saaid, you should come work for me. That would be cool.

We could conquer the world!! :cheerleader::cheerleader:

But seriously, not a clue- how is that happening? We do try to keep the FB page very active though. I have three, so that takes a bit of work b/n the personal, the product, and the tours. Just finished another newsletter about the all new Dec 26th End of Year Sale. About to launch that on Monday.

facebook_like_2.jpg

facebook_like_2.jpg

Btw, just posted this up on FB, and one of the funniest videos in a long, long time. It's all in Chinese, but can't stop laughing so language doesn't matter.

Btw, just posted this up on FB, and one of the funniest videos in a long, long time. It's all in Chinese, but can't stop laughing so language doesn't matter.

Rain gear and a pee tent. Nice find tim. You going to offer these?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Back