VICIOUS PIT BULL ATTACK - Beware Graphic Photo

I had one of my pit bulls with me in NJ. I left Jersey really late at that night. I had to piss so bad I pulled over and just as I finished wouldn't you know it a trooper pulls up behind me before I could even pull up my fly. Well. He ask if everything was ok. I said said yes sir. I just was in so much pain I had to pull over to relief my self in the bushes. He said, What kind of dog you have in that car. I said an American staff. He says, you mean a pit bull? I said yes sir. He said can I pet him. I said sure. He then told me how in 15 years of duty of all the people he pulled over with dogs in the car the ones with pit bulls in them were the ones that he could always pet the most. He then told me to have a good night and went on his way.

Bid D - Is this recent enough for you?

Girl injured in dog attack; Woman shot downtown

CENTRAL TEXAS DIGEST

Girl injured in dog attack
COMPILED FROM STAFF REPORTS

Monday, February 09, 2009

AUSTIN

Girl injured in dog attack

Police are investigating an incident in which a dog that they described as a pit bull terrier or bull mastiff attacked a 6-year-old girl Sunday morning in Northeast Austin.

Senior officer Dennis Farris said the attack occurred in the 3300 block of Susquehanna Lane, near the intersection of U.S. 183 and Springdale Road, shortly after 11 a.m.

The child, whose name was not released, was taken to Dell Children's Medical Center with severe injuries to her face and neck, Farris said. He said the dog, which has been impounded, belonged to the child's uncle.

Wow there is only about 100+ pounds difference between the 2 breeds...kind of easy to mix those up

SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT PITS ARE BUILT FOR AGAIN

Someone tell me what a Hayabusa is built for again?

Again. Look at your post really good. It says a dog that they described as a pit bull terrier or bull mastiff. Which means THEY HAVE NO CLUE WHAT KIND OF DOG IT WAS.

1)thanks for someone FINALLY showing one actual example:thumbsup: of what people keep blathering about.
2)uhmm...WTF does a Busa have to do with a DOG??? you completely lost me with that comparison...almost as retarded IMO as the statement that boas and pythons are soooo different (WHO CARES is you got strangled by a Boa, or a Retic. Python, or a Burmese Python...ALL CONSTRICTING SNAKES have the potential to KILL a human) and uhmmm-I've read waaay to many reports, WITNESSED way too many scenes in the aftermath; to just dismiss Pit Bulls as 'harmless' because a few good NON-ego maniacs raise theirs the right way-

KUDOS to all the Pit owners whose dogs DONT attack anyone-but please...stop trying to 'dispell the myth'
because ITS NOT-just let it go people.

If YOUR is not a killer-great.

If you hate the negative publicity that Pits get SOOOO much-go join PETA and start the "Peace Pit Bull Movement" or something-cuz trying to calm everyone down with a few sweet innocent pics of Pits aint really guna do much, other than make good decent dog owners smile for a sec-myself included:beerchug:

all the Pit Haters are saying is-"wait til ____ gets mad at you, then its on!"

proving them wrong 1-2 dogs at a time isnt going to have much impact on societies' views....
just being honest here-not trying to put down ANYBODY who owns a Pit just for having one here-but facts is facts folks, and you cant dig up 50 reports of poodle-bites that resulted in people with half their face gone to make the Pit Breed look any less threatening. just aint happening.

Big D, your ignorance in this matter is ridculous! Obviously you know very little about dogs in general, more less specifically American Pit Bull Terriers. If you own a snake, get to be an expert on that if it makes you happy.

The dogs in MPH's post happen to be mine, as well. I have been raised all my life with this wonderful, and yes - very misunderstood breed. My parents raised these dogs, along with our cats and my brother and I in the house together. It was awesome. How many of us were ever eaten or bitten ... ZERO! The cats always made the rules. The ONLY DOG I have EVER BEEN BITTEN by was a Chihuahua. I am an ANIMAL LOVER who has an absolute love for APBT's. Michael and I will continue to own and rescue these babies as long as we live. I have spent many, many hours working with these dogs and studying about them. Like every breed, there are some bad apples - but you have to say that about people, too.

The fact is, I don't care if you like my dogs or not. Actually it's better to know that you don't, because then I don't have to worry about you ever owning one - you ARE NOT WORTHY.

Why don't you go find something else to argue about ... this subject has been used up. :beerchug:

INDY=The city's mayor on Wednesday said he'll ask the City-County Council to ban pit bulls in Marion County, citing recent dog attacks on residents.

"More kids and more people in our community (are) getting torn up by pit bulls, and I'm just sick to death of it," Mayor Bart Peterson told 6News' Rick Hightower.

Several pit-bull attacks on people were reported in the city this month. One of the most recent incidents happened last week, when a pit bull injured the 7-year-old daughter of its owner's girlfriend.

"We're seeing people being mauled in our city and kids being mauled and disfigured for life. Undoubtedly there will be one killed before too long, at this rate," Peterson said.

An off-duty police officer on Thursday evening shot a pit bull suspected of injuring a 7-year-old girl on the city's northeast side, authorities said.

The girl was taken to Riley Hospital for Children after a dog that her mother was temporarily caring for attacked the child in a neighborhood near 42nd Street and German Church Road shortly before 7 p.m., police said.

The child underwent surgery to repair extensive damage to an arm and was listed in fair condition Friday, 6News' Jack Rinehart reported.

An 11-year-old girl narrowly escaped serious injury in a pit bull attack earlier this week on Indianapolis' east side.

Witnesses said the dog also went after another child and two adults before being subdued, 6News' Renee Jameson reported.

Lanikki Members said a neighbor's pit bull attacked her as she went to remind a classmate about a school project

A 3-year-old girl is recovering from her injuries after she was bitten in the face by a neighbor's pit bull in the Mars Hill area of Indianapolis Saturday.

Rayvin Crawford has been at Methodist Hospital since the attack. Her parents told 6News' Julie Pursley that she was playing with another child in the neighbor's yard when the dog bit her.

Rayvin Crawford was carried home and taken to a hospital, where she underwent surgery and was given more than 200 stitches.

"Her face was ripped apart," said Rene Robinson, the girl's mother.

come on buddy do you even know how old that was. Peterson is not even the mayor anymore.:confused2:

I have got bit by a great dane, American Eskimo, jack rustle and chow chow all due to no fault of their own. I blame the owners. They were not socialized and attacked me for no reason. One dog was my moms the other my brothers. The dane a friends and the chow my neighbors. Attacks were all in their homes except the chow that happened in front of my home and put my wife in the hospital. If I wasn't there to pull the dog off her it could of killed her. The police came for the chow attack and it never made the papers. If it was a pit bull attack I'm sure it would've.

Found these pics online a little while ago. Check out the muscle on this dog!!! He must be on roids or something. And check out what he did to the s2000 fender. . . And I'm NOT implying it's cause he's a pit bull. Any dog could have done this.

pitbull.jpg

fender.jpg

uglyvolks.jpg

I don't know about all the pit bulls, but these two of ours wuz KILLAZ!! Just look at them maul hubby for the couch space!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The bigger one is named Dudley but he is the most ferocious, we had to rename him DUDZILLA!!! Now don't let that sweet little girl fool you, just cause she is named Maggie Mae she is the biggest BEASTLIEST of them all!

Adam & Dogs.jpg

Adam & Maggie.jpg

Last edited:
You know what I find really dangerous? Not Pit Bulls, Rotties or Busas but...

SMALL MINDED PEOPLE! :banghead:

I hope you aren't referring to people that are dog lovers but just do not happen to own pit bulls themselves. In fact we have friends that are pit bull owners and I have no problems with their animals. My five year old some Loves to see them, but we always supervise to make sure that he is not provoking a situation. I just happen to go "look" at a litter of Bassett puppies, and for some reason you can not just go "look" at Bassett puppies without falling in love and bringing one home! They just melt your heart and you wind up bringing the little ball of unconditional love home with you.

As I said before, Hubby and I are dog lovers. In the future he will probably get his Cane Corso, and I will get my tiny little lap dog puppy. :)

Found these pics online a little while ago. Check out the muscle on this dog!!! He must be on roids or something. And check out what he did to the s2000 fender. . . And I'm NOT implying it's cause he's a pit bull. Any dog could have done this.

that's the way pit bulls sharpen their teeth!:laugh:

dont discriminate against certain breeds, well kinda, its each dog and each owner that makes an animal what it is, bet you would be more worried if you trapped in an alley with an angry Pit or Doberman than with that Taco bell dog, think its Chauihahauaih Im Just sayin...

This is Syd. She ignores cameras.

I love my dog, and no SOB is gonna tell me what kind I can keep.... though I may be trying to tell my girl that we're not getting a Lasa Opsu... or something like that...

sydsmaller.jpg

I've got 2. Best dogs ever. The only thing I worried about is if someone brakes into my home and offers the dogs a piece of pizza, the dogs will not only show them where the valuables are at but prob also help them carry them to the car.

KI-KI Pic 2.JPG

stitch_with_kids.jpeg

From Camera 012.jpg

Back