Woman's Leg Partially Amputated, Man Arrested After Pit Bull Attack

yes, the dogs are created by its owners.....but to ignore that dogs inherit traits from thier parents is idiotic. that is why you pay more for a dog with a certified blood line.

i paid top dollar for my dogs, and could trace thier line back to the ealy 1900's....and they did things i never trained them to do.

part of the problem is you have aggressive dogs, that are bred with other of questionable lineage, to produce more aggressive dogs. especially in certain parts of the country where an aggressive dog can earn its owner some money, notoriety and fame....

the pit is #16, but the test is a trick. the pictures are all scaled to look the same size, and to hide telltale features.....but those breeds are not same size, and the pics are taken from angle that do not show the differences of the breeds.

i paid top dollar for my dog as well, i also can trace my dogs ped, as far back as you can!! american pitbull terriers were never breed to be human aggresive, untill the dumbasses got ahold of them, and these same dumb asses are mixing diffrent breeds with the pitbull to make them agressive. The pitbull is not a hudge dog with a big head and chest like you see these thugs walking around with. they usally range fro 30 to 60 pounds.. and if you live somewhere were you have to carry a knife around killing dogs to protect your self nightflight then you live in a pretty ****ty place and id worry more about the people around there than the dogs!!

ill put it this way, say your name was john. Ok john raped and killed a woman. So evrytime the news came on the media decided to call every rapest and murder by the name john. After hearing john did this and john did that everytime you turn on the news after a while i bet you would think thats bull****, my name is john but im not a bad guy, why do they call all the terrible people john??.. well its the same with the pitbull, the media call most dogs that attack a pitbull. pitbull is not a general term for dogs , pitbull terrier is a breed. but the media calls any dog they want a pitbull...

Well, if his name was John, shouldn't he be upset that "John" is the name of someone that uses a prostitutes' services? Why don't Johns around the world ***** that their names are used in such a way? :whistle:

Well, if his name was John, shouldn't he be upset that "John" is the name of someone that uses a prostitutes' services? Why don't Johns around the world ***** that their names are used in such a way? :whistle:

lol, mabey the johns around the world are mad about it !!!:whistle:

yes, the dogs are created by its owners.....but to ignore that dogs inherit traits from thier parents is idiotic. that is why you pay more for a dog with a certified blood line.

i paid top dollar for my dogs, and could trace thier line back to the ealy 1900's....and they did things i never trained them to do.

part of the problem is you have aggressive dogs, that are bred with other of questionable lineage, to produce more aggressive dogs. especially in certain parts of the country where an aggressive dog can earn its owner some money, notoriety and fame....

the pit is #16, but the test is a trick. the pictures are all scaled to look the same size, and to hide telltale features.....but those breeds are not same size, and the pics are taken from angle that do not show the differences of the breeds.

Why is the test a trick, they all basically look the same, that is what the tests proves. It is easy to call any dog that bites
a Pit Bull.

Why don't my dogs attack & eat other dogs, small children, drug dealers, Obama, etc. Because they interact w/ other dogs & humans every day to keep them socialized. I can take a dog, or child for that matter, from the meanest most ferocious parents & make it loving & gentle. It is the environment.

Have you ever owned a Pit Bull?

So ask the question ... are people good or bad?
Does the book Lord Of The Flies give you the answer?

Last edited:
[/B]

Why is the test a trick, they all basically look the same, that is what the tests proves. It is easy to call any dog that bites
a Pit Bull.

Why don't my dogs attack & eat other dogs, small children, drug dealers, Obama, etc. Because they interact w/ other dogs & humans every day to keep them socialized. I can take a dog, or child for that matter, from the meanest most ferocious parents & make it loving & gentle. It is the environment.

Have you ever owned a Pit Bull?

So ask the question ... are people good or bad?
Does the book Lord Of The Flies give you the answer?

are people bad? the nature vs. nurture argument has been going on for centuries...i think that some people are just bad, and no matter what you do they will always be bad. i also believe that you can turn people bad, by mistreating them an turn them good by treating them well....however there is a small percentage that will always be good, and always be bad.

i feel this is true with all animals, even dogs. the difference is that some dogs are bred specifically because of thier ferocious behaviour....the thousands of pits that are bred in backyards,and garages to fight and attack are the main source of this problem.....

i have never owned a pit, i prefer G.Sheppards... i grew up with several because my brother likes them. i have been around very docile and friendly pits...and lived with a couple that were dangerous, that were angry and attacked for no reason. i don't know why, that is just how they were.

my brother still has 3 pitbulls and they all play and live in peace, even with his 1 year old baby....

so yes i have a little knowledge of the breed, but i will not hide my head and pretend that thse dogs are not dangerous....because i have lived some that were...

Nature vs Nurture. Hey, that's a good idea for a movie. Maybe cast Dan Akroyd in it. Heck, maybe even Eddie Murphy. :cheerleader:

ill put it this way, say your name was john. Ok john raped and killed a woman. So evrytime the news came on the media decided to call every rapest and murder by the name john. After hearing john did this and john did that everytime you turn on the news after a while i bet you would think thats bull****, my name is john but im not a bad guy, why do they call all the terrible people john??.. well its the same with the pitbull, the media call most dogs that attack a pitbull. pitbull is not a general term for dogs , pitbull terrier is a breed. but the media calls any dog they want a pitbull...
I thought John's just owned hookers and prostitutes:rofl:...

well...with all these 'fake' reports I keep hearing about...seeing as how we've already been privy to a REAL, honest factual report where a Pit Bull attacked someone-
can someone SHOW a b.s'd report about some other breed of dog that attacked someone and was labeled a Pit Bull?

we keep hearing that these bogus reports exist-its easier to agree when someone can offer proof

so keep your Pitts if I come visit I'd love to meet them, pet them etc, But if one bits me I hope you have lots of insurance4

This was almost amusing. It sounds like you are looking for a quick buck. You shouldn't care about the money, only that you might live. That makes me NOT want you to be around my dogs pits or not.

I did not read this thread before because it always seems that I am on the losing end of the argument. No one understands what the breed is capable of. The love, joy, loyalty, athletics, and the overwhelming urge they have to make their owners happy. I agree with everyone on here about how great the breed is. I used to volunteer at a humane society in Kansas City. I was known as the "pit lover." The only dogs that I ever dealt with were pits. I can not tell you how many that I saved off of death row. I would teach people day in and day out about how good the breed is. Not one person that I let take one of my babies ever came back with an issue. I think that I was just good at finding good people that wanted to love the dog, not kennel it outside or just leave it on a chain, or wanted it so they would look tough. Pits are very curious, and if not challenged get "issues." I came home with my baby after no one would adopt her for 6 months. She was beaten by children with a pipe and still has the scars to prove it. It took me lots of time and money (money for treats) to make her comfortable again.

She is the Black one laying on Lavinrac and the tan one was left for dead behind a dumpster. Her body was over 80% scabs, extremely emaciated, couldn't stand on her front paws, and now lives with my college roommate. I also have two other dogs so I can agree with the agressives sounding playfullness. Mine do the same and people think they are fighting. But once they are done, they curl up together and snooze and never once have they drawn blood.

Pits are some of the best tempered dogs out there. Please see ATTS - American Temperament Test Society, Inc. - Home for temperament testing done on almost all breeds. They beat out many of what most see as "good dogs."

Sorry so long winded, here are my pics

DSC03234.jpg

snow_girl.jpg

The responsibility rests w/ the owner for making the dog that way.

Did you take the tests to see if you can pick out the Pit Bull??

Michael your dogs are dangerous last time I was over there they tried to lick me to death :laugh::laugh::laugh:

its amazing how many ppl here have based their opinions based on the media. when as motorcyclists we fight the same neg impact from the media..

big d why dont you show me proof that all these so called pittbull attacks are really pitts..prove me guilty not prove my inosence. you believe because the news chick said so..

have yet to see a attack with lineage(sp) proof of the animal being pittbull

Last edited:
We all have to take into account the public's general ignorance. Folks, incase you didn't know, lots of people out there are stupid with a capital S.

This thread reminds me a bit of the stupid woman somewhere in the southwest who lost her son due to a motorcycle accident. Because if this event, she went on to launch a local media campaign talking about how unreasonable crotch rockets are based on her experience driving a minivan.

People out there can be really dumb and unfortunately fear is a way they actually learn stuff. That is how dumb people "know" that pitbulls are the "bad kind" of dogs that eat babies' faces and are the canine spawn of Satan. :laugh:

Anybody has the right 2 protect thereself

pits can be lethal weapons as has been documented many times.

One comes near me I use lethal force.AFTER 1 ATTACKS IT CAN BE 2 LATE.

Last edited:
to you people that hate the breed, what if someone comes up to you and said give me your busa keys!!! what if they said busas are dangerous, they kill people. they are too fast. noone needs one. Ibet you would say hell no, its not the bike that is the problem its the people that are on them that cause the problems right?? Its the same for any breed of dog, people that are monsters can make an animal a monster. Like i said ive owned the breed for 17 years and am around them every day of my life and in 17 years ive seen 2 dogs that were not human friendly, and those dogs had owners that were not human friendly either. Im not trying to say that thier are no bad pitbulls in the world, i know thier are. some dogs are born with mental issues just as humans are , and dogs like that should be put down if unstable and dangerous, that goes for any breed of dog. But to say that the pitbull is born a dangerous dog is not correct at all.
does he look like a killer to you???

bruno new pack 1.jpg

You're right Nightflight. I had my neighbors German Shepard put a hole in my cheek the size of a quarter at 6 years old. All Shepards are monsters. I'm gonna carry my rambo knife around and go shepard hunting.

Come on bro, do you really believe what you're saying right now? I also hate white grand ams because my brother got hit by one on his bike so I'm gonna smash every white grand am I see. Hmm, what else? Oh, I hate people named Dave, Shawn, and Ryan for reasons I won't disclose here so I'm sorry, if you're a Dave, Shawn, or Ryan...you better look out cuz I'm on the prowl.

to you people that hate the breed, what if someone comes up to you and said give me your busa keys!!! what if they said busas are dangerous, they kill people. they are too fast. noone needs one. Ibet you would say hell no, its not the bike that is the problem its the people that are on them that cause the problems right?? Its the same for any breed of dog, people that are monsters can make an animal a monster. Like i said ive owned the breed for 17 years and am around them every day of my life and in 17 years ive seen 2 dogs that were not human friendly, and those dogs had owners that were not human friendly either. Im not trying to say that thier are no bad pitbulls in the world, i know thier are. some dogs are born with mental issues just as humans are , and dogs like that should be put down if unstable and dangerous, that goes for any breed of dog. But to say that the pitbull is born a dangerous dog is not correct at all.
does he look like a killer to you???

Oh he's DEF. a threat to society...he has painted nails. :rofl: Some people, I'll tell ya

Hmmm, I ran across this and thought it was kind of interesting...

"The pitbull population in the US is estimated to be between 2 and 8 million. Each year about 15 of them are involved in dog bite fatalities. So, at worst there is about a 1 in 130,000 chance that any particular pitbull will kill someone this year. It's actually a much better risk than other breeds such as Chows, Rottweilers, and German Shepards, where the risk is around 1 in 50,000."

PLEASE DONT PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH .I NEVER SAID i HATE THE BREED SHE DID.NEVER CLAIMED i WAS GOING PITBULL HUNTING ONLY SAID i HAVE THE RIGHT 2 PROTECT MYSELF+ WILL EXERCISE IT WITHOUT HESITATION.As FAR AS MY BUSA WANDERING OFF+ATTACKING SOMEBODY iM GOING HAVE SAY CHANCES OF THAT ARE MINIMAL.WERE DID i SAY i WAS GOING AFTER ALL PITBULLS?I SAID 1 COMES AFTER ME IM SIMPLY GOING 2 END IT BEFORE IT CAN MAUL ME.THATS CALLED SELF DEFENSE+ ITS QUITE LEGAL.

As far as my being A dog hater thats my dog.Thats his pillow and blanket.he gets pigs ears (HIS FAVORITES) AND buiscuits all the time.I change his water daily.

what about the elderly lady getting hEr leg amputated? Im not hearing much compasion 4 her.

13yiek4.jpg

Last edited:
Back