VICIOUS PIT BULL ATTACK - Beware Graphic Photo

MPH 200

Donating Member
Registered
Help me, help me :rofl:

Michael & The Bulls.jpg

INDY=The city's mayor on Wednesday said he'll ask the City-County Council to ban pit bulls in Marion County, citing recent dog attacks on residents.

"More kids and more people in our community (are) getting torn up by pit bulls, and I'm just sick to death of it," Mayor Bart Peterson told 6News' Rick Hightower.

Several pit-bull attacks on people were reported in the city this month. One of the most recent incidents happened last week, when a pit bull injured the 7-year-old daughter of its owner's girlfriend.

"We're seeing people being mauled in our city and kids being mauled and disfigured for life. Undoubtedly there will be one killed before too long, at this rate," Peterson said.

An off-duty police officer on Thursday evening shot a pit bull suspected of injuring a 7-year-old girl on the city's northeast side, authorities said.

The girl was taken to Riley Hospital for Children after a dog that her mother was temporarily caring for attacked the child in a neighborhood near 42nd Street and German Church Road shortly before 7 p.m., police said.

The child underwent surgery to repair extensive damage to an arm and was listed in fair condition Friday, 6News' Jack Rinehart reported.

An 11-year-old girl narrowly escaped serious injury in a pit bull attack earlier this week on Indianapolis' east side.

Witnesses said the dog also went after another child and two adults before being subdued, 6News' Renee Jameson reported.

Lanikki Members said a neighbor's pit bull attacked her as she went to remind a classmate about a school project

A 3-year-old girl is recovering from her injuries after she was bitten in the face by a neighbor's pit bull in the Mars Hill area of Indianapolis Saturday.

Rayvin Crawford has been at Methodist Hospital since the attack. Her parents told 6News' Julie Pursley that she was playing with another child in the neighbor's yard when the dog bit her.

Rayvin Crawford was carried home and taken to a hospital, where she underwent surgery and was given more than 200 stitches.

"Her face was ripped apart," said Rene Robinson, the girl's mother.

Breed specific bans have been thrown out by courts all over the country. If you need info I can get you the cases. It's not the dog or the breed, it's how the owners raise them.

I GUESS THATS TRUE I had a freind that had 1 raised around cats.

the dog used lick the kittens try give them a bath.those kittens+cats were his good freinds.

just that there bite is so much stronger than other dogs makes them dangerous.

Pitbulls that are FAMILY dogs have shredded kids from their own family. Here, a 6 y/o girls face was completely torn off when she went to the bathroom. She also lost an eye.......6 years old, nice. I don't trust pitbulls or their other high risk brethren. They should all be banned from the U.S. Too many accidents and too many deaths. I have a neighbor that has 2 of them and they seem friendly, however, I told her if they enter my yard without strong leashes, I WILL shoot them. I have 2 Aussies and will not risk their health and well being. I have also found a human personality type that have Pitbulls. Seems like this type wants to appear "tough". I just don't get it..........

Ron

Pitbulls that are FAMILY dogs have shredded kids from their own family. Here, a 6 y/o girls face was completely torn off when she went to the bathroom. She also lost an eye.......6 years old, nice. I don't trust pitbulls or their other high risk brethren. They should all be banned from the U.S. Too many accidents and too many deaths. I have a neighbor that has 2 of them and they seem friendly, however, I told her if they enter my yard without strong leashes, I WILL shoot them. I have 2 Aussies and will not risk their health and well being. I have also found a human personality type that have Pitbulls. Seems like this type wants to appear "tough". I just don't get it..........

Ron

This seems like trolling to me. But, if you are serious, then you are more scary and a puplic threat more so than any dog I have ever known!

Last edited:
Do not judge her by her size lbs. for lbs she was one of the most ruthless killing machines on the planet by if they try an ban them I will fight! The gentleman is not posing but frozen fear hoping she does not charge, calculating to see if he make it to an over the fence before she can pounce on him.

img015.jpg

Ron

Very sad ... it is this type of IGNORANCE that helps to perpetulate this misunderstood dog breeds bad reputation. I guess you are also not aware that the majority of dog bites "reported as Pit Bulls" turn out to be various other breeds.

Regarding "personality types" ... you sound like the type to be avoided!

Last edited:
Pitbulls that are FAMILY dogs have shredded kids from their own family. Here, a 6 y/o girls face was completely torn off when she went to the bathroom. She also lost an eye.......6 years old, nice. I don't trust pitbulls or their other high risk brethren. They should all be banned from the U.S. Too many accidents and too many deaths. I have a neighbor that has 2 of them and they seem friendly, however, I told her if they enter my yard without strong leashes, I WILL shoot them. I have 2 Aussies and will not risk their health and well being.I have also found a human personality type that have Pitbulls. Seems like this type wants to appear "tough".I just don't get it..........

Ron

I was robbed at gun point by 2 black kids about 12 years ago - Should we keep going down stereotype lane...

Yep thats me, THAT personality type - lets see, white professional, 100K+ a year, 4000 Sq. Ft. house (paid cash for it), drive a Lexus & Mercedes, have 3 motorcycles, a Summer house ...
Get the point YET.

Last edited:
Back