Veteran and friend dies in NC on his bike.

chowda633

Registered
Old friend of mine who was in my Unit through a few tours in Iraq died Friday on his bike. His name was Kasheif Turner I don't know the details but got the message from a few of my old platoon mates it happened in NC he had a CBR 1000 was talking to him a few weeks ago about riding. His last post on facebook was talking about heading to Fayetteville a local town about 2 hours from Camp Lejeune, NC where we used to be stationed together at 1st Battalion 2nd Marines as line company corpsmen together.

Anyone have any info on this accident? I just returned home from a weekend in Maine and had no cell service there.

R.I.P brother we will miss you. Sad that he came back from 3 tours in Iraq and dies here in country on his bike. We fought in the Al anbar province in the early years of the war is some of the heaviest fighting and then this happens. Life is short.

Ride safe friends.

I haven't heard about this yet, but I will check... disturbing to say the least.

Semper Fi Marine. Rest Easy, we have the watch.

thats sad, sorry about the loss of your friend, RIP....
Thank you for yours and his service also....

My sincere condolences to the family and friends of Mr. Kasheif Turner, may you find strength in this terrible time.:please:

I am his mother. i was told this post was up here by one of my sons friends what is it you would like to know or did you already get the answers. thank you to all the poeple that responded to your post We miss or son dearly and he served proudly for over 8 years in the United States Navy and was still active duty at the time of the accident you may email me at neice63@hotmail.com if you need anything:-)

RIP Godspeed, thank you all for your service. God Bless

Back