Velocity Stacks?

GSXR won't survive in North America without Europe. They have a massive motorcycle market compared to North America.
The gsxr line is over due for a refresh. I'm sure the new 2023 models will be Euro5 friendly. They just need to slap two Gen3 exhaust mufflers on the 1000 and she'd pass. I wouldn't hold it past them. Lol

The gsxr line is over due for a refresh. I'm sure the new 2023 models will be Euro5 friendly. They just need to slap two Gen3 exhaust mufflers on the 1000 and she'd pass. I wouldn't hold it past them. Lol
It would be sad if the icon bike for Suzuki fell off it's perch.....hopefully they'll sort it out.

the good thing about the GSXR is it has a huge following and a good aftermarket base so modifying it is easy enough.....as long as the ECU can be hacked we are GTG...

There will be a day when modifying emissions or vehicles in general will be illegal and enforced heavily, even for off road use. They will come after individuals with hefty fines and lawsuits... we are in a crazy times with this "green push" and nothing is off the table or far fetched anymore.

They will de-nut the high hp bikes into oblivion till they design electric, I also heard suzuki is trying to go carbon neutral, which is killing them.

Lots of articles about it being discontinued but nothing official yet.

I mean honestly if Suzuki went with direct injection which I'm not sure why they haven't yet. They could get some good up lift in emissions and power. Granted we would all need catch cans at that point though. Or... Vent to atmosphere like a pro.

I mean honestly if Suzuki went with direct injection which I'm not sure why they haven't yet. They could get some good up lift in emissions and power. Granted we would all need catch cans at that point though. Or... Vent to atmosphere like a pro.
Suzuki has used direct injection with other motors, their 4 stroke outboards and 4 stroke snowmobile engines were/are direct injection.

Suzuki has used direct injection with other motors, their 4 stroke outboards and 4 stroke snowmobile engines were/are direct injection.
Ok, where getting somewhere... Well to think Suzuki will kill the gsxr1000 would be the death of the company. I'm sure they have something up thier sleeve. Yes websites are posting fake news and thoughts but until Suzuki comes out and announces it I would bother reading or clicking on that crap. Suzuki is great at secrets, development and research starts years before and with lesser models first as testers.

I love my Busa but the gsxr1000 is always in my heart, two different bikes but both or kings in their own way.

I have them both, always have since my 2004 Turbo busa and k5 1000 to now, with my 2022 Hayabusa and 2021 Gsxr 1000

Ok, where getting somewhere... Well to think Suzuki will kill the gsxr1000 would be the death of the company. I'm sure they have something up thier sleeve. Yes websites are posting fake news and thoughts but until Suzuki comes out and announces it I would bother reading or clicking on that crap. Suzuki is great at secrets, development and research starts years before and with lesser models first as testers.

I love my Busa but the gsxr1000 is always in my heart, two different bikes but both or kings in their own way.

I have them both, always have since my 2004 Turbo busa and k5 1000 to now, with my 2022 Hayabusa and 2021 Gsxr 1000
You figure the GSXR has been in their lineup since '85 and has won countless awards and races, it would be a huge blow to Suzuki to eliminate it from their lineup but stranger things have happened.

The Hayabusa is also a benchmark bike but if it disappeared from their lineup it wouldn't have as much of an impact..

I think Suzuki leaving MotoGP will change how they do business.

You figure the GSXR has been in their lineup since '85 and has won countless awards and races, it would be a huge blow to Suzuki to eliminate it from their lineup but stranger things have happened.

The Hayabusa is also a benchmark bike but if it disappeared from their lineup it wouldn't have as much of an impact..

I think Suzuki leaving MotoGP will change how they do business.
I think the new rules added in 2023 pissed Suzuki off and they are protesting the season more than anything. New rules makes it hard for them to make money from reading the rule set.

Looks like sponsors pay different ways and goes to the brands differently. More like everyone gets a star ⭐

If someone is interested im selling my billet stacks 500 shipped to any USA state like new condition

20221002_191233.jpg

Back