Valentine Day

SnapAttack

Donating Member
Registered
I don't know how I can make it through another one. The one day a year there are no boundries or restrictions in my marraige. The one day a year it's always until the sun comes up. How can I sustain the energy at my age? Why does it always have to be about that? So what if she's hot. So what if I love her with all my heart. Can't we just... you know... talk. I feel so used.

heart_broke.gif

....I feel your pain, I thought spending $90 on flowers would give me a repreive...but no.

I am not a machine woman!!!

Ok ok I'm kidding mince is the same way, I need a break too sometimes, but it wont be tonight, after I take her and the daughters to dinner she WILL molest me..pray for me!
beerchug.gif

I'm available as a stand-in if anyone needs me..............................

I will make sacrifices for the Org.
beerchug.gif

sadnews.gif
I get used about as often as an instruction manual for a lamp. Bet you didn't even know it had one
rock.gif

Me, my fingers are crossed tonight
please.gif

I did a nice dinner at home for her...

braised scallops in a cream brandy reduction sauce with a broiled parmesan crust.. Served along side a nice lobster tail and fresh asparagus with hollandaise sauce.. I then popped open the bottle of Dom Perignon I got here last week...

She loves me for another year and i feel used too
smile.gif

I  did a nice dinner at home for her...  

braised scallops in a cream brandy reduction sauce with a broiled parmesan crust.. Served along side a nice lobster tail and fresh asparagus with hollandaise sauce..  I then popped open the bottle of Dom Perignon I got here last week...    

She loves me for another year and i feel used too
smile.gif
Any leftovers
tounge.gif

yea the scallops came in a 3lb bag... lobster? seafood does not reheat well... This summer when riding season gets going, we can do a dinner for the ladies in Indy or here.. I might be getting older, grayer and fat but women love good food and those who make it
laugh.gif

yea the scallops came in a 3lb bag... lobster? seafood does not reheat well...  This summer when riding season gets going, we can do a dinner for the ladies in Indy or here..  I might be getting older, grayer and fat but women love good food and those who make it  
laugh.gif
ThumbsUp.gif
I just LOVE food!

I like to cook but I'm only good at grilling, I can make a steak on a charcoal grill better than any restaurant ive been to

Look I had to spend my entire day yesterday at this gay guys house reloading his computer and setting up his home network.. I had to spend the next 4 hours at the local topless bar to feel normal again
rofl.gif
I got my "man card" (endorsement for cooking on back)

ruths chris, cheescake factory, shula,s, these are just the top that come directly to mind. of coarse theres more. I AM A STEAK FINATIC.

When I really plan a steak it is marinated in a sauce mixed w/ a-1,dijon, worshtershire, and herbs.. the amount of ea. is top secret
lurk.gif
THEN over charcoal ONLY (NEVER gas) it is smoked w/ maple chips that are placed on coals for about 6min. in a smoke box before meat goes in. A digital remote thermometer is crusual for perfect turning for perfect doneness to order.

the amount of smoke to use is THE hardest part....too much is too much....the meat has to be fresh and quality.
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Back