UPDATE...!!

GSXRme

Registered
I Wrote the ass hole that posted the BS Busa on ebay.

Hi,

My name is ANDREW STEVENSON and i'm glad to hear that you are interested about my bike.This bike is in perfect condition without any damaged or other problems.I apologise for ending my listing but one of the bidders told me he will send me the money today for my bike but in this moment he is unable to send me the payment because he had a problem with the loan so the bike is still available if you want to buy it.

This bike is in perfect condition!!!

Warranty from the factory international.

Bike is made for USA market and have US specs on it so you wont pay any customs or import fees on it.

I will send you all papers and documents,clear title,bills of sale to prouve the ownership and to be able to register it with no problem.

Now i'm located in Austria with my son because he will suffer a kidney transplant operation this week.

Soo...i hope to obtain for my bike $3000 US.

The bike has a Clear Title wich you will receive it with the bike.It can be registerd into your name.Also this bike will arrive with all the documentations required for registration.I will ship the bike for free via LUFTHANSA AIRPLANE CARGO Service in 3 days you will have it.

I bought this bike from US,it has US clear title US emissions.

I will send you all papers and documents,clear title,bills of sale to prouve the ownership and to be able to register it with no problem.

So once again here are the main facts of this transaction:

-FREE SHIPPING

-Clear Title,Warranty,all papers to register the bike

-US mode with US specs

Also,you have nothing to worry about this deal because will be done it in a secure way.The most important thing in all my activities, is that I am affiliated at eBay Motors vehicle purchase program and I have a Purchase Protection Account for USD $20,000 and I assume you know what this means.

If you did not hear about deals through eBay Motors purchase program send me now your full name and address and eBay Motors will contact you with all the details regarding this transaction.I am ready to ship the bike immediately so please contact me asap.

Thank you!

<!--EDIT|GSXRme
Reason for Edit: None given...|1133074214 -->

I want to mail myself to his house so I may rip his &ucking head off damn scammer
mad.gif

Shipping is about 500 via ocean shipping method or 1200 air freight.
Scam, tell him you feel really bad for his situation and offer up your kidney for the bike. Then get more details about blood types etc etc. Tell him your kidney will arrive to him same day air. Maybe the knucklehead might get a conscienous.
I doubt it but it might be worth having a little fun with this scammer.

"Kidney transplant"? ? Bahahahahhahaha is that the BEST they can come up with? How about "Brain Bypass surgery" or something fun at least

looks like EGAY pulled it

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1133109092 -->

Shipping is about 500 via ocean shipping method or 1200 air freight.
Scam, tell him you feel really bad for his situation and offer up your kidney for the bike. Then get more details about blood types etc etc. Tell him your kidney will arrive to him same day air. Maybe the knucklehead might get a conscienous.
I doubt it but it might be worth having a little fun with this scammer.
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

Back