buying one of those foreign ebay bikes

E-bay should get a lot stricter in not allowing poop like this to happen. Especially on high-dollar items. A good way to do this is to do thorough background and research checks on people and items being put up for bid. But I'm sure E-bay doesn't want to incur a cost to do something like that. They should also come up with some sort of binding legal agreement that protects purchases against things like this. Just my .02

Brian

Elfmaze, please tell me you have not done this.
rock.gif
This is plain and simply a scam.
mad.gif

These people create elaborate webs of deceipt to get your money and then once it has run its course and they cannot find anymore victims, they come up with something new. Stay away.

Big scam..I bought my busa on ebay...2001 blue/gray 2300 miles. I live in Michigan and the bike was in Oregon. I paid 7400. THe transaction went great. but I sent no money before I got the bike. I used the escrow service that ebay provides (Secure Pay). Ebay works you just have to be careful. If it is too good to be true. then it isn't. By the way the shipping was 650 thru JC motors.

DUDE!!!WHAT ARE YOU THINKING???

you lost your mind???

dont get scammed!!!

this dude has been posting for awhile tring to scamm some one

two words

MOTORCYCLE TRADER ((LOCAL OF CORUSE))

I filtered out those bogus auctions for 3 months until I finally found the deal I wanted stateside. Way too many scary stories of escrow gone wrong for me to even take that chance. When I finally won my auction, I drove the 500 miles with cash in hand to finalize the deal in person. I couldn't be happier now. I just feel sorry for those who are too trusting or easily mislead.

I seen this bike on ebay myself... sent the guy an e-mail asking if he dropped the bike or something...Why is the price so low?.. and got an e-mail back that was word for word as you posted above..except it said Netherlands where yours says Amsterdam~
Gotta be a scam...
mad.gif

<!--EDIT|GypsyJoker
Reason for Edit: None given...|1076455312 -->

I play with these guys sometimes just to see they're response. Doesn't everyone notice that all these great prices are over seas. Some of the bikes they post are even bikes I've seen on this site. Be aware of Rome, Amsterdam and London. Escrow, Western Union and I even had someone to tell me to deposit it into their uncle's acct. Yeah Right!!! Too damn good to be True.

Hey Revlis speaking of bridges, we have one free of charge up here to any takers.
The state of Vermont is giving away a 7 span bridge to any one who wants it.
They will even help out with dismantleing and transportation cost.
This is not a scam so if anyone knows a scrap metal dealer, let them know.
This is the bridge that runs over Lake Champlain from Rousse's Point New York to Swanton, Vt.

Back